Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    17 Global Posts

Default How to edit contacts?

I have 4.4.2 on a samsung galaxy note 10.1 2014. In the contacts app I can't edit contacts. If I create a new contact the pencil icon appears, but not on the ones I synced.

Is this normal, or, is there a setting to allow me to edit synced files?

I tested to see if I edited a contact on my iPhone and it change the contact on my tablet. Why #1

01ps said:
    Yesterday 11:06 PM
    I have 4.4.2 on a samsung galaxy note 10.1 2014. In the contacts app I can't edit contacts. If I create a new contact the pencil icon appears, but not on the ones I synced.

Is this normal, or, is there a setting to allow me to edit synced contacts. Most of these were made in either outlook webmail or my iphone I'd that matters.

I tested to see if I edited a contact on my iPhone and it did change the contact on my tablet. Why not the other way around?

If not, this is very annoying since I can edit contacts on my iPhone and my computer and have them sync across platforms.

Default Re: How to edit contacts?

Amacsoft Android Manager helps to manage or edit Samsung contact on computer.