- 1,564 Posts
Games Causing Heat Problem
I don't play games on my GN/2014 but I have two on there for my grandchildren and they both cause the tablet to get uncomfortably hot. That can't be good. One game is Juice Cubes, the other is Hay Day. Both of these were downloaded from the Play Store. I know heat and expansion is a killer for our devices. Should I stop letting them play the games? Can a software update from the dev fix the problem?
- 07-06-2014, 02:18 AM #3
- 07-07-2014, 08:04 AM #4
- 279 Posts
Re: Games Causing Heat Problem
Its normal that all devices get hot while playing games and CPU/GPU running at max speeds. I would rather worry, if it doesnt getting hot, than its not running as maxed full speed as it should.
Since all mobile devices are thin and it limits cooling on CPU/GPU and heat are unvoidable. Tablets are much bigger than smartphones and can spread heats much better than small smartphones with limit spaces.
Mine Note 2 with 1.6 Ghz feels much hotter than Note 2014 with 2,3 Ghz.
Enable power saving mode and it will limit CPU speed and cause less heats.
- By Craphex in forum Software Development and HackingReplies: 1Last Post: 01-09-2015, 12:17 PM
- By sam142000 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 7Last Post: 09-11-2014, 11:41 AM
- By rocktunegames in forum Android GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 07-15-2014, 02:19 AM
- By SD90 in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-03-2014, 11:24 PM
- By brettt777 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1Replies: 0Last Post: 07-03-2014, 09:32 AM