Screen shaking

Blackbeagle

May 31, 2013
Visit site
I've seen this before but I never inquired about it since it happened a few rare times. But today, I was using Firefox and the screen started to shake. Has anyone seen this? When it does, you can't press anything. You can press the home button and get back out, but you can't open any other apps. It seems like it froze. I typically restart the tablet and it works fine again. It's just a minor aggravation but I'd like to know what is causing it. I've had this happened ONLY after Kit Kat updates. I don't think it was happening before.

Any suggestions?

infuriated

Dec 28, 2013
Visit site
YES

Today my daughter showed me her LG G2, and the screen was shaking like crazy. My first thought was that some malware had gotten on there. She said the last thing she had installed was Firefox.

Could Firefox possibly be doing this?

anon(2383976)

May 10, 2012
Visit site
I had this issue for the Past few days. Opened a case with Samsung and sent it. Today I got a response back indicating issue is fixed and shipped back. Hope it will be good. I did hard reset earlier but that did not help.

Posted via Android Central App

anon(2383976)

May 10, 2012
Visit site
I had this issue for the Past few days. Opened a case with Samsung and sent it. Today I got a response back indicating issue is fixed and shipped back. Hope it will be good. I did hard reset earlier but that did not help.

Received my tablet today. Looks like they changed the screen. It's back to being fantastic ;)

Ashwin L

Dec 11, 2014
Visit site
Re: Screen shaking Like crazy - horizontal segments - lg g2

Pamela, Mike

Mine is doing the same thing! (G2 Screen shaking like crazy) This is my 2nd LG G2 and what it’s doing now is crazy! I loved it for the past 12 months and now I’m very disappointed. Have you found a fix?

Ashwin L

Dec 11, 2014
Visit site
hi

Mine is doing the same thing! (G2 Screen shaking like crazy) This is my 2nd LG G2 and what it’s doing now is crazy! I loved it for the past 12 months and now I’m very disappointed. Have you found a fix?

Ashwin L

Dec 11, 2014
Visit site
hi

Mine is doing the same thing! (G2 Screen shaking like crazy) This is my 2nd LG G2 and what it’s doing now is crazy! I loved it for the past 12 months and now I’m very disappointed.
i disabled acuweather and AT&T bloatware but the issue persists. Have you found a fix?

Ashwin L

Dec 11, 2014
Visit site
hi BB
Mine is doing the same thing! (G2 Screen shaking like crazy) This is my 2nd LG G2 and what it’s doing now is crazy! I loved it for the past 12 months and now I’m very disappointed.
i disabled acuweather and AT&T bloatware but the issue persists. Have you found a fix?