Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Issue/error when casting HBO GO, on Chromecast

Not sure if this was happening before kitkat or not. But when I cast (Chromecast) HBO GO, my tablet consistently, after trying to do anything else on the tablet (web, email, im), my screen errors to this, and the only way to clear it is to reboot the tablet. Interestingly, as I reboot, it does not stop what I am watching on the tv via Chromecast. Any ideas?Issue/error when casting HBO GO, on Chromecast-screenshot_2014-07-09-16-05-45.jpg
    Im a Teldy a TEchnical oLDY . My love of the telephone started in 1952, when I got to talk to my grandma as seen in my avatar. .

Default Re: Issue/error when casting HBO GO, on Chromecast

You might try downloading the Chromecast Apk I posted about screen mirroring see if that helps.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Quote Originally Posted by Raymond Hubbard View Post
    You might try downloading the Chromecast Apk I posted about screen mirroring see if that helps.
    And where would I find this?

Thanks
    Im a Teldy a TEchnical oLDY . My love of the telephone started in 1952, when I got to talk to my grandma as seen in my avatar. .

This is the latest version of Chromecast. Recommend you install current version then install latest (1.7.4)

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...chromecast.app

Also remove Chromecast from HDMI on your tv/monitor for about a minute then plug it back in. Hopefully if helps. Working perfectly for me with mirroring including audio.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

I'll give it a try, thanks