Soft keys app, what are your suggestions?

iso99

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
Are there any apps that displays a nice horizontal menu similar to vanilla android devices? So far all of them is floating like a pie and I saw one but the menu button is replaced with a recent app key. I tried the built in accessibility menu but I hate the extra tap to display the buttons. I want it to display the Menu, Home and Back buttons by default.

My case forces me to rotate my tablet when it is on the elevated keyboard style ( http://capdase.com/upload/product/original/387014000739.jpg). It's hard the press the back and menu buttons when they are at the top.

dianehelen

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
Handy Soft Key is pretty good, but it too is missing a menu key. I have not found any that have it. I use this when I have to use my tablet as it's charging because the charge port is so poorly placed. But when I need the menu key I just got used to taping the regular one that would be on top when I'm rotated to charge. Not a perfect world.

lbabus

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
I really like using handy soft keys. It gets me back to the homepage quickly and closes apps. Should help save the hardware. Very inobtrusive. Thanks for mentioning this. I recommend it highly..