- 08-11-2014, 02:53 PM #2
- 08-12-2014, 06:24 PM #6
Re: Google services battery drain...
It'd be good to see screenshots of your battery stats. Charge it up to 100%, then let it run down to 20-30% with normal use, without charging in between. Then show us:
1. The main Settings>Battery screen.
2. The fullscreen battery graph (showing Awake time).
3. The Screen category (showing Screen-On time).
4. Does your tablet have LTE? If so, show us the Cell Standby category (to see Time Without Signal).
- By DJTrackula in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-09-2015, 09:35 PM
- By scribethemad in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-14-2014, 11:16 AM
- By Jeff101 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 08-13-2014, 03:16 PM
- By jerethi in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 08-12-2014, 10:04 AM
- By Killa_roo in forum LG G3Replies: 2Last Post: 08-11-2014, 12:54 PM