- 1 Posts
Touchscreen Problem : only sPen works
i have an annoying problem with my tablet ( SM - P600 )
in fact , the touchscreen respond very well to the spen , however , it doesn't respond to my fingers
no accidents have been happened to the tablet
it's not rooted
Can you help me ???
- 08-20-2014, 06:55 AM #2
- 08-23-2014, 01:46 PM #3
Re: Touchscreen Problem : only sPen works
This just happened to me today. I reset the device and everything was fine for awhile then all of a sudden my device started going crazy and kept jumping around as if I was touching the screen but I wasn't. Not with my finger nor the spen. I had to turn the device off completely. Now it's working OK again but I feel like it's a bit of a ticking time bomb now and it's only a matter of time before the touchscreen goes crazy again.
- By chan139 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 06-15-2015, 10:47 AM
- By Dylan Benedetto in forum LG Optimus G ProReplies: 5Last Post: 01-03-2015, 09:22 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-20-2014, 11:19 AM
- By paramjot090 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-20-2014, 03:13 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-20-2014, 12:15 AM