Disabling the initial screen
Whenever my wife turns on her tablet, she gets a a screen with a calendar on the left side and what appears to me as a a chalkboard on the right. I'm assuming that a person can write notes or whatnot on the chalkboard, but my wife and I both find it very annoying. Originally, this was a News Stand or something like that, but some how it changed to the screen that I just described.
How do I disable this? My wife and I both find this very annoying. When she turns it on, she just wants to get the log in screen (she doesn't log in, but swipes to get into the tablet). I have no idea what this screen is called, and how to disable it. Any suggestions will be help full.
- 08-23-2014, 06:38 PM #2
Re: Disabling the initial screen
Thank you for the quick reply.
This has been partiality resolved. One thing that I didn't mention, because I didn't think that it was relevant, is that my wife also has a case. This case keeps the lid closed with magnets. Turning off the "Action memo on Lock Screen" works as long as a person just turns off/on the tablet, but if you close the case and then open it, the "Action Member on Lock Screen" returns. Any other suggestions?
- 08-23-2014, 06:59 PM #4
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-02-2014, 11:27 PM
- By brentonbrenton in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 7Last Post: 09-15-2014, 04:36 AM
- By Penelope Gumede in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 MiniReplies: 1Last Post: 08-24-2014, 02:31 AM
- By XeniosRAA in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-23-2014, 06:18 PM
- By ginglish in forum Sprint LG G2Replies: 1Last Post: 08-23-2014, 03:51 PM