- 1 Posts
My brand new galaxy tab 4 (sm-t530) can't or won't recognize my supplied otg cable, but my Samsung s3 will, easily. My question is ' what can I do about it?. I need the otg to work in order to access WiFi network (prepaid dangle with dodo). Any help or advice would be appreciated. Thanks
- 08-25-2014, 09:55 AM #2
- 08-25-2014, 12:14 PM #3
- 348 Posts
Re: otg problem
On OGT cable (micro 5 pin) check with ohm meter that pins 4 and 5 are either connected together with solid short or a 1k resistor... IF not, its not a proper OTG cable...
If its a 11 pin connector, I do not have solution for you...
DaleDiagonally parked in a parallel universe.
- By popengchan in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 1Last Post: 08-25-2014, 12:03 PM
- By popengchan in forum Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2Replies: 1Last Post: 08-25-2014, 01:57 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-25-2014, 12:17 AM
- By popengchan in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 08-24-2014, 11:14 PM
- By popengchan in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 08-24-2014, 11:12 PM