Note 10.1 2014 edition- scrap book doesnt collect URL

ElaMi5

Aug 28, 2014
Visit site
First day of owning the new tablet, S pen worked wonderfully and collecting stuff on line via S pen scrapbook-er featured worked awesome. Now, when i use it, it doesnt collect URL or title of the article i am picking something off of, but just the part of the article i circle and brings into scrapbook under a title COLLECTED CONTENT and that's it. Can someone help on how to get it back to where it collects URLs and titles of articles??

Miljan Milosavljevic

Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
First day of owning the new tablet, S pen worked wonderfully and collecting stuff on line via S pen scrapbook-er featured worked awesome. Now, when i use it, it doesnt collect URL or title of the article i am picking something off of, but just the part of the article i circle and brings into scrapbook under a title COLLECTED CONTENT and that's it. Can someone help on how to get it back to where it collects URLs and titles of articles??
Its just works on stock web browser.

wiggely

Nov 17, 2014
Visit site
It's a little tricky, but I found a workaround. If you select content that Scrapbook recognizes, the tablet highlights the content with a light blue box.

If the browser is in full screen or dual screen mode:
-Chrome, Firefox, and Dolphin: select a portion of the screen results in a picture while selecting the entire screen gets you a picture of the address bar and a link.
-Stock browser: very carefully select the entire screen and you get a screen shot and the link. You have to be very careful. It's really annoying.

However, if the browser is opened in a pen window:
-all browsers: just circle the pen window quickly and you get the screen shot and the link. Scrapbook selects everything when you're about half way through your circle.

I found this all really frustrating at first. But you can open a pen window almost the size of the full screen very easily (you only need to outline half a square), and then you're all set to minimize and multi task.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindagibney