- 1 Posts
Note 10.1 2014 edition- scrap book doesnt collect URL
First day of owning the new tablet, S pen worked wonderfully and collecting stuff on line via S pen scrapbook-er featured worked awesome. Now, when i use it, it doesnt collect URL or title of the article i am picking something off of, but just the part of the article i circle and brings into scrapbook under a title COLLECTED CONTENT and that's it. Can someone help on how to get it back to where it collects URLs and titles of articles??
- 09-02-2014, 08:51 PM #2
- 10-31-2014, 02:47 AM #3
- 11-17-2014, 03:46 AM #4
- 1 Posts
Re: Note 10.1 2014 edition- scrap book doesnt collect URL
It's a little tricky, but I found a workaround. If you select content that Scrapbook recognizes, the tablet highlights the content with a light blue box.
If the browser is in full screen or dual screen mode:
-Chrome, Firefox, and Dolphin: select a portion of the screen results in a picture while selecting the entire screen gets you a picture of the address bar and a link.
-Stock browser: very carefully select the entire screen and you get a screen shot and the link. You have to be very careful. It's really annoying.
However, if the browser is opened in a pen window:
-all browsers: just circle the pen window quickly and you get the screen shot and the link. Scrapbook selects everything when you're about half way through your circle.
I found this all really frustrating at first. But you can open a pen window almost the size of the full screen very easily (you only need to outline half a square), and then you're all set to minimize and multi task.
- By NickDomi in forum Google Play edition HTC One M8Replies: 3Last Post: 10-12-2014, 07:33 AM
- By hyllus in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 2Last Post: 08-28-2014, 09:50 PM
- By Farhana1234 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-28-2014, 02:21 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-27-2014, 11:26 PM
- By erjohnson227 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-27-2014, 06:35 PM