S Note App (Note 10.1 2014 edition)

Lorepie

Apr 28, 2014
Visit site
Hi Guys,

I have a bit of an annoying dilemma.

I had saved several documents in the S Note app, but a couple of weeks ago, my tablet wasn't charging - the port was damaged so I could not connect it to anything.

Anyway, it was sent off to Samsung who reset the device, but it has now lost everything that was saved on it.

Is there any way for me to retrieve the stuff I had saved in my S Note app?

:confused:

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
When you initially set up your S-Note app, you should have been asked where you wanted to sync this to. You had the choice of syncing to your Samsung Account or to Evernote. Depending on which one you selected is how you can retrieve your notes, and of course, depending on whether you turned the Sync option on or off after initial set up.

If you selected Samsung, you can only retrieve those from within another synced S-Note app. If you selected Evernote, you can retrieve them from any Evernote app or the Evernote webpage.

charles777

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
I have it synced to my Samsung account and I also downloaded the S Note application on my computer so everything is synced to my desktop. Have to admit that OneNote is getting much better and I prefer the convenience of syncing with OneDrive. As Spook said, if you had set up your sync options at the beginning you should be able to retrieve your stuff.

Lorepie

Apr 28, 2014
Visit site
Hi all thanks for your responses. I don't recall having to sync when I originally set it up in April. In any case, when setting up again it asked for my details of Samsung or Evernote, both of which I added, but nothing has been restored :(

I guess I have lost all my memo. Never mind.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2