SPen issue with only part of screen

SA8787

Aug 31, 2014
Visit site
Ok, this is the third time, and now I am logged in...

- SPen is aligned with entire screen except small area in the center but about 1/4 way up from the home button.
- If you hover the SPen over the area, you'll see that it separates and won't go into that area at all, making writing difficult.
- This is the same on 3 different devices I checked.

What's causing this!?

charles777

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
Ok, this is the third time, and now I am logged in...

- SPen is aligned with entire screen except small area in the center but about 1/4 way up from the home button.
- If you hover the SPen over the area, you'll see that it separates and won't go into that area at all, making writing difficult.
- This is the same on 3 different devices I checked.

What's causing this!?
Most likely the magnets in your case. Remove the case and see if the issue still exists.

SA8787

Aug 31, 2014
Visit site
Son of a *****, you're right! Thank you very much. Wow, that was really simple! So, what is a good case with a keyboard? I'm a teacher so I project this to the board and type a lot.

charles777

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
The most popular cases seem to be Poetic and rooCASE... nobody reports any magnet problems with them. Like most of the cases on offer, they offer minimal drop protection but are pretty good for scrapes and scratches. If you need heavy duty protection, you'll need a more expensive bulky case such as the Trident Kraken case or Otterbox. The links I provided are for the the Poetic and Otterbox websites but you will probably find them cheaper on Amazon or ebay. The case I use and very happy with is the rooCASE Origami. Whatever you buy, make sure it is compatible with the 2014 Edition and not the older Note 10.1. Hope this helps.

SA8787

Aug 31, 2014
Visit site
The poetic case is the one I have actually. haha All of those cases are kinda the same thing. I should add that I'm trying to find one with a keyboard.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MickTavia