SPen issue with only part of screen
Ok, this is the third time, and now I am logged in...
- SPen is aligned with entire screen except small area in the center but about 1/4 way up from the home button.
- If you hover the SPen over the area, you'll see that it separates and won't go into that area at all, making writing difficult.
- This is the same on 3 different devices I checked.
What's causing this!?
- 08-31-2014, 11:35 AM #2
- 08-31-2014, 01:04 PM #4
- 311 Posts
Re: SPen issue with only part of screen
The most popular cases seem to be Poetic and rooCASE... nobody reports any magnet problems with them. Like most of the cases on offer, they offer minimal drop protection but are pretty good for scrapes and scratches. If you need heavy duty protection, you'll need a more expensive bulky case such as the Trident Kraken case or Otterbox. The links I provided are for the the Poetic and Otterbox websites but you will probably find them cheaper on Amazon or ebay. The case I use and very happy with is the rooCASE Origami. Whatever you buy, make sure it is compatible with the 2014 Edition and not the older Note 10.1. Hope this helps.
- By Sir Bubba in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 5Last Post: 06-16-2016, 08:09 AM
- By rajnet in forum Samsung Galaxy GearReplies: 1Last Post: 09-08-2014, 09:37 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-31-2014, 12:23 PM
- By Philipp Yeo in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-31-2014, 11:27 AM