Will there be 2015 editions of the Note Tablets?

Moshe Barash

May 11, 2014
Visit site
Also and I realize that this is meaningless but I can tell from personal use and cpu apps that the update made it speeder and still the same clock speed.

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
Read the shorter one then. Some of the posts in the 4 pager were relevant.

There both 4 Pages .....

Also and I realize that this is meaningless but I can tell from personal use and cpu apps that the update made it speeder and still the same clock speed.

They are still Sluggish and Qualcomm Chips are 20 times better .... Can't even play Xcom and I paid $10 for it

geoffwhite18

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
I've yet to experience any lag with this cpu. If it's crappy, it's the fastest crappy processor I've ever used next to the processor in the ipad air. Every other tablet I get on drives me nuts.

Moshe Barash

May 11, 2014
Visit site
I've yet to experience any lag with this cpu. If it's crappy, it's the fastest crappy processor I've ever used next to the processor in the ipad air. Every other tablet I get on drives me nuts.

I completely agree. Also speaking of the iPad air, it just does not make sense how it can be fast and have a 1.3ghz dual core.

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
I completely agree. Also speaking of the iPad air, it just does not make sense how it can be fast and have a 1.3ghz dual core.
Because your looking at pure spec sheets? Apples os is less intensive then android. IOS is pretty fluid with only a dual core cpu. Also does t have Android + whatever Samsung adds to it.

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
Lol just see a review on the note 10.1 2014 edition or in my personal experience the exynos cpu is terrible compared to the note 3 snapdragon 800 cpu. For everyday tasks the exynos cpu is fine but besides the slight lag it doesn't have app support like snapdragon does

Moshe Barash

May 11, 2014
Visit site
Lol just see a review on the note 10.1 2014 edition or in my personal experience the exynos cpu is terrible compared to the note 3 snapdragon 800 cpu. For everyday tasks the exynos cpu is fine but besides the slight lag it doesn't have app support like snapdragon does

No offense, but I am starting to wonder if you are making things up about the exynos processor.

Moshe Barash

May 11, 2014
Visit site
Because your looking at pure spec sheets? Apples os is less intensive then android. IOS is pretty fluid with only a dual core cpu. Also does t have Android + whatever Samsung adds to it.

I know that, but gaming is just as intense. Of course, Android has a lot of background tasks.

Moshe Barash

May 11, 2014
Visit site

I have seen reviews, have you seen reviews?

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
No offense, but I am starting to wonder if you are making things up about the exynos processor.

Making things up? Just go play Xcom on a Exynos powered device and a Snapdragon cpu. Snapdragon wins by a longshot considering i can't even play it on my Tab S 10.5 meanwhile is perfect on my Note 3....

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
I know that, but gaming is just as intense. Of course, Android has a lot of background tasks.

iOS doesn't Need a Quad Core CPU .... Yet the A7 was Great with the iPad Air and A8 should just be as good or if not better. IOS is optimized better considering they have a lot less devices to deal with and they control everything

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair