Will there be 2015 editions of the Note Tablets?

Moshe Barash

May 11, 2014
Visit site
Sure you have....... Exynos is a turd just look at other reviews lol. It's laggy as crap and can't play games at all. Xcom can't be played on the exynos version but my friend owns the tab s on Verizon and works fine

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Maybe you just don't know what you are talking about.

sjwadi

May 16, 2014
Visit site
After Google stunt with Kitkat and removing SD card full functionality from both of my Note devices (phone & tablet), I can say I'll be moving to windows phone & tablet. While we say we can't blame Samsung for Google close system now. Samsung could have informed Google it will no longer sell or support any new Android devices (being largest seller of Android would have some clout).
Shame on both for selling us product we thought we can use fully,I shouldnt resort to rooting to use my devices when I bought them on premise SD card is fully functional

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
After Google stunt with Kitkat and removing SD card full functionality from both of my Note devices (phone & tablet), I can say I'll be moving to windows phone & tablet. While we say we can't blame Samsung for Google close system now. Samsung could have informed Google it will no longer sell or support any new Android devices (being largest seller of Android would have some clout).
Shame on both for selling us product we thought we can use fully,I shouldnt resort to rooting to use my devices when I bought them on premise SD card is fully functional
You do realize that makes no sense right? If Samsung decided to stop selling android phones their market share would be 0%. They don't currently have any tizen phones out currently and no new windows phone out....

Moshe Barash

May 11, 2014
Visit site
You do realize that makes no sense right? If Samsung decided to stop selling android phones their market share would be 0%. They don't currently have any tizen phones out currently and no new windows phone out....

They have a tizen phone. They just did not launch it yet.

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
They have a tizen phone. They just did not launch it yet.
And who will buy it? I love my note 3 but no way in hell am I moving to tizen which doesn't even exist in a phone CURRENTLY out nor one in the us any time soon.... Rather go to Windows phone then tizen

SAMmarked1

Jun 23, 2014
Visit site
You will not see a Note 2015 this year, Tab S is the last iconic tablet release for 2014. The refresh will come 1st quarter with Note pro and Tab pro 12.2 lines :)

Posted via the Android Central App

shaku

Oct 3, 2014
Visit site
I have been waiting for so long now. I need one for my university studies. Whenever we get lectures, the professor prints them out for us, but he puts 6 powerpoint slides on one page, making the diagrams and pictures all very small, with a note I would be able to see the actual slides in colour in front of me and take notes on the tablet. If I have to wait longer is guess I have to go with the new surface pro 3 :(

geoffwhite18

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
If you can afford the surface pro 3 then there is no need to wait for samsung to punch out some junk device that didn't undergo R&D testing and is full of flaws, only in an effort to sell you a new device and take your hard earned money. I would ditch my garbage note 10.1 in a heartbeat if I could afford the surface 3.

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
If you can afford the surface pro 3 then there is no need to wait for samsung to punch out some junk device that didn't undergo R&D testing and is full of flaws, only in an effort to sell you a new device and take your hard earned money. I would ditch my garbage note 10.1 in a heartbeat if I could afford the surface 3.
Lmao...... Smh

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thambu63