Update Android 5.0

sethyboy

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
Wait, never mind about the clipboard! I just realized that they moved it! You have to hold the button to the left of the spacebar, and the clipboard button will come up in the menu. I knew that menu was there before Lollipop, but I didn't think to check in there, and turns out the clipboard was in there the whole time... silly me. :p

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-11-26-19-20-36-1.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-11-26-19-20-36-1.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 48

sethyboy

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
Well, after a few days with this update, I'm beginning to notice a couple of issues.

The first one is multitasking. Most of the time, multitasking between apps is fine and dandy, but what I noticed is that if you have multiple tabs open in Chrome, switching between it and another app can cause reloads. I was switching between Chrome (with only 2 tabs open) and Google Docs the other day, and half of the time when I would go back to Chrome, the tabs would reload themselves. It hasn't happened with one tab opened, however. Maybe this was happening before the update and I just noticed this, or it's something Lollipop did, I'm unsure.

But the second issue is, you may remember the touch screen bug from KitKat (where the screen would stop registering at certain times and you had to turn the screen off and on to fix it). Guess what, it's still there in Lollipop, although the good thing is that it's slower to stop registering, and the bug doesn't happen as often as it did before. It's kind of annoying that they didn't pick up that bug, but at least it improved somewhat.

takissp

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
Visit site
Finally the EUR version is here. I download now the update and i'll come back later with a review if i found something not already mentioned in this post.

takissp

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
Visit site
The multi windows feature is much better now. More apps are supported and you can open an app in window without using the pen. Also, you can transform a full screen app in window by swiping diagonally from the edge of the screen.

upd: you can bring to front an open app as a window from the task manager. just click and move the app.

Last edited:

takissp

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
Visit site
Very usefull the new keyboard. There are two buttons to move the cursor left-right. There are symbols in the numbers, just like the pc keyboards.Also there is a Control button you can use to copy/paste quickly.

takissp

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
Visit site
i'll try it asap, it looks interesting. since now i always returned to the Samsung keyboard, let see if this time will go differently.