Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
Hello,

I am trying to figure out which tablet to purchase. This is what I want in it:

New
Android OS
32GB Memory
WiFi Only.

The one thing that I am looking for that it is hard for me to find is that the tablet is (Im not sure of the technical term for this but) in Landscape orientation with the Home button on the bottom of the screen instead of Portrait orientation with the Home button on the bottom.

I keep finding one that I like but they are used or refurbished. I am wanting it to be brand new. If you guys have suggestions on where to find this please feel free to let me know or post the link. Thanks in advance.

amoffitt

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
I ended up getting a Samsung Galaxy Note SM-P600 32 GB Tablet. This was I think the only one that says it was New and 32GB memory built in. What do you guys think about this tablet?

dianehelen

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
Well you ARE in the note 10.1 2014 (smp600) forum, so you will probably see we all use and love this tablet.

It's a great tablet, with great features and a great user experience.

If you have any questions about this tablet, I'm sure there are many here who can answer

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on getting a great tablet

monicakm

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
Just poppin' in to see if there is any new developments with our tablet. Not that there needs to be since it's practically perfect :)
HAPPY NEW YEARS DIANEHELEN!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol