- 05-13-2014, 10:44 PM #2
- 313 Posts
Re: battery won't charge has a x in charge mode
Are you using the Samsung wall charger?.... Any other charge if its not a 2100ma (2.1 amp) does not supply enough voltage... Of if you are trying to charge off a USB port on computer, same issue not enough voltage/amperage and red "X" ... Any wall charger the will supply 5.1 volts DC and 2100ma should work, any thing less will "x".... IF you are using proper charger and have red "X" then you may have deeper issues with battery...
....Diagonally parked in a parallel universe.
- By stevez1337 in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 4Last Post: 08-10-2014, 04:58 AM
- By corneredcat in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 17Last Post: 05-18-2014, 11:38 PM
- By Matthew Covington in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 ActiveReplies: 3Last Post: 05-14-2014, 11:06 PM
- By Magicman08 in forum HTC One XReplies: 2Last Post: 05-14-2014, 10:04 PM
- By Simon Sharp in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 3Last Post: 05-14-2014, 07:48 PM