Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree6Likes

Default Re: Note 10.1 accessories?

Quote Originally Posted by scott15851 View Post
    I bought the USB Adapter and would hope that it would allow charging with a 6' USB cord but doesn't unless there is a setting I am missing
    I am not the expert on this. But when working with wiring on my house, once it gets a certain length, it starts to lose power. My guess it's the same thing with a usb cable. After learning of the erasable S pens and alternatives, I spent much of my lunch time looking at various sites with those and also ended up looking at external batteries that will charge our tablets with a usb port. I thought it would be nice to have as I use a battery charger with extra batteries for my note phone. Maybe those external batteries that can charge the tablet would be an option for you. Some of them have a dedicated or switchable port that can rapid charge at 2.1 A which is the output marked on our Samsung charge connections. I also found a Samsung external dvd drive that works with android and runs on usb, which is how I ended up looking for a portable power source...... My Christmas list is growing!

Default Re: Note 10.1 accessories?

I have noticed the same thing it seem the charger is setup to give max power with that length any thing longer you loose charge.
    This dont mean it wont work but that it will just take a bit longer.
    With any change in cable length no matter what if an item is design to give best result in a cable of a set length making longer will give sum loses wither its volts or current.

Sent from my GT-N8010 using Android Central Forums
    London UK
    Happy Samsung TAB 2 user now I have moved from a tab to a Note 10.1
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234