Note 10.1 accessories?

ram3

Apr 18, 2011
Visit site
i Blason case ordered from Amazon arrived this afternoon. Excellent fit and very slim. Very pleased. Particularly with the price of $17 +$5 shipping.

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
I also have the Samsung USB adaptor, Samsung HDMI adaptor, Samsung travel charger and a 32 GB PNY micro sdxc Class 10 card.

Sent From My Galaxy Note 10.1 Tablet

zerospace-net

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Interesting, my razr Maxx with ICS has the functionality? Go into settings/Alps and there is a big button "move to sd card'

This is only available in the phone versions of the OS and has been this way since honeycomb ;).

I have successfully used USB flash drives with the note and a usb adapter as well. I haven't tried an external drive, but most of those that I'd have would probably be formatted NTFS, so it would be pointless.

Has anyone heard anything at all about a release date for the promised official keyboard dock for this thing? I'm getting tired of waiting...

jlschulz

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
I just got the I-Blason Folio Stand Case from Amazon and it's as close to perfect as you're going to get. Fit for the pen,hard but leather, and clips to close, no band like the Others. Love it. Don' t even want the Samsung now.

GMJeff

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
The move to sd option is missing from my Galaxy S3 on ICS also. Maybe it is just on Motorola devices because of their lack of app memory.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums

trailblazen

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site

J HighNote

Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
I just ordered these two packages for the same price as the Cheapest case Best Buy had to offer ($37.69):
Amazon.com: CrazyOnDigital Black Stand Leather Case with Charger and Screen Protector For Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 N8000 N8010 N8013 Tablet (6-item): Electronics

Amazon.com: Samsung galaxy tablet 10.1 usb sd card connector adapter reader kit cover: Computers & Accessories

Thanks for the advice J Highnote on the case, got the black one. Just hope it shows up ontime.
It took 10 days for mine. Will that be 'on time'??? And it might not hurt to email the vendor and let him know you'd like it in a week if possible or something like that. When I emailed, I got an auto response first and the next day a very nice personal response. He gave me this web address with better tracking than our wonderful United States Post Service! Keep track with this, same tracking number as in your confirmation: DHL GlobalMail Tracking
I hope you love it and it comes by the time you need it! I think it's worth the wait, in fact I may buy a second one just to keep as a spare in case I do something stupid like spill coffee all over this beautiful suede interior or something!

trailblazen

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
it says between next monday-Thur for delivery. I just have to baby this thing until the case shows. Its just paranoia about it breaking before I can protect it is the "On-time". Couldn't beat the combined price of the Case/6-item kit and the USB/SD card adapters. if I bought the cheapest case at Best buy I would have paid the exact same amount for far less and this includes shipping lol.

Edit: Sent the Email as suggested to the vendor. Thanks again!

trailblazen

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
Welp got shipping notification from both orders today. Says mon 24th for Case/kit and this friday 21st for SD/USB adapters. Lets hope it stays that way. I have been using my laptop satchel to take it to work right now and wrap it in a towel to protect it LOL. Again, Paranoid about keeping this thing in one piece.

J HighNote

Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Welp got shipping notification from both orders today. Says mon 24th for Case/kit and this friday 21st for SD/USB adapters. Lets hope it stays that way. I have been using my laptop satchel to take it to work right now and wrap it in a towel to protect it LOL. Again, Paranoid about keeping this thing in one piece.
I understand the feeling, I pulled out the foam case from an old laptop briefcase and used that until I got a case. When you have something this awesome, gotta keep it safe! Congratulations on all your goodies!!!

trailblazen

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
Just arrived via UPS. Both adapters (said for Tab) work AMAZINGLY. USB adapter let me hook up my Thumbstick to it and the SD card reader took my Nikon D90's card and read all of the photos on it. That REALLY helps when I am on a shoot with a client and can show them on the spot how their photos look. This will greatly help expand both my memory for my device and for my photography.

J HighNote

Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Just arrived via UPS. Both adapters (said for Tab) work AMAZINGLY. USB adapter let me hook up my Thumbstick to it and the SD card reader took my Nikon D90's card and read all of the photos on it. That REALLY helps when I am on a shoot with a client and can show them on the spot how their photos look. This will greatly help expand both my memory for my device and for my photography.

That's terrific! I forgot you mentioned being a photographer. Have you played at all with the PS touch? I wanted to write on a picture the other night, and couldn't do it from the gallery, it took me right to the PS Touch. It was way too complicated to learn in 10 seconds (I'm patience deficient) so I sent it to my Note 5.3. Just curious if you've played with it at all. I have learned to appreciate the USB adapter. After someone here said a windows flash drive would work in a certain format, I grabbed one made on my desktop ages ago and tried it, voila, a G of music to play with on my tablet. I can only imagine how wonderful it will be to show clients photography on it. From what I understand, you can write on the back of the pictures too. Certainly will add a whole new dimension for you.

trailblazen

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
I haven't had alot of time to mess with PS touch but with the little time i have its really indepth. going to take time to learn for me. Just praying my case comes in monday. I reallllly need to get this thing covered. I went into best buy today and purchased the 1 year Accidental coverage so I am ok in that regards. I actually will be doing a job Sunday so will be taking it along with me to show my client as we go.

trailblazen

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
Got my case kit today. Dang USPS guy forgot to leave the key to the parcel box in my mailbox so I had to wait an extra day to get it. Fits it nicely. the rotation seems a little loose but figure its part of the design. i feel better now that my note is cased.

J HighNote

Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Got my case kit today. Dang USPS guy forgot to leave the key to the parcel box in my mailbox so I had to wait an extra day to get it. Fits it nicely. the rotation seems a little loose but figure its part of the design. i feel better now that my note is cased.
So glad you got your case!
I think it will be fine. Mine rotates freely but that works really well when I want to swing it around to a different position. But as often as I move it, it still feels firmly attached to the case. Let us know how the day with your client goes. Hearing how people use it help me learn ways to use it myself.