07-28-2014 03:06 PM
- Native editor? Nope. It does have Polaris Office that can view them (as far as I can tell). You'll most likely need to spend a few bucks to get a proper app. ezPDF seems to be the go-to, but not sure what else is out there. A quick search brought up a decently reviewed app called RepliGo Reader.08-18-2012 10:53 PM
- I figured out a way to draw on pdf files. You import the pdf file into S note. I tried it with the tablet manual and it took a while because it is 150 plus pages. When you open it you have all the drawing/writing tools. This tablet is just super!!
P.S. this works on the Galaxy Note 5.3 phone too.08-19-2012 09:49 AM
- SNote offers more inking options and a better UI than both EZPDF and Repligo Reader in my opinion and I have used both. If you are a college student you can also import your PDFs into the Kno app and annotate them there. I would recommend an app called Adobe PDF Creater which will convert any doc into a PDF.08-19-2012 10:05 PM
- 08-20-2012 06:29 AM
- The native S Note app is great for handwriting. You can import PDF's, but it's not the best app. Works ok for letter size documents. It doesn't work well for landscape or large formats.
I just downloaded EZ PDF Reader. It's faster than S Note. It loads large format (large drawings) and landscape format documents. There's a good range of annotation tools. It recognizes the S pen.
Quickly double tap near an annotation to bring up a menu that includes Delete as an option. This serves to erase mark ups.08-26-2012 04:03 PMLike 1
- I use EZ PDF Reader Pro for annotating & SignMyPad Pro for having clients sign pdf's. I like EZ pdf pro's tool for marking upa doc.... But SignMyPad is better for having clients sign docs inthe field.
Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 208-26-2012 04:49 PM
- I just got mine today and thought y'all might b able to help me. I have a large manual over 1000 pgs n PDF that I need to read, study, highlight and take notes. My question is will the s pen recall what pages I highlighted n took notes on? Or do I have to keep a running list? Thanks in advance for any suggestions.09-05-2012 09:51 PM
I'll just copy and paste directly from our Google Play store:
Xodo is the ultimate cross-platform PDF viewer and annotator. And it’s 100% free.
Powerful, fast, and optimized for all phones and tablets, Xodo’s mobile app makes it easy to work with even the most complex PDF documents. You can:
- View & Navigate
- Annotate & Comment
- Sign & Fill Forms
- Sync with Dropbox & Share
- Organize & Manage Documents
Real-time PDF Collaboration (NEW) | Take your PDF beyond the app with Xodo Connect and collaborate with clients, colleagues, or classmates in real-time from any web browser. Work from any device, mobile or desktop - no signups or installs required.07-28-2014 03:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD