Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Default Re: Imports Blank Documents

Occurred a few times, went with Lecture Notes due to the need to import multiple pdf files along with this issue.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2
    EVO & an Acer A500 tablet.

My files: http://www.appbrain.com/user/bclinge...the-htc-evo-4g

Ups - looks as nobody can help here...
    I bought a samsung notes and got a big fan!
    But if most of the pdf-imports get dark this device is nearly worthless

Who can help please???

I have had the a similar issue except the imported pdfs were black. I found out that the pdfs that had issues were scanned from a copy machine. It appears that scanned pdfs actually have a different format than electronic ones. I have solved this issue (I think) in two ways:

1. I would open the pdf file on my computer and print using the CutePDF printer driver (it's free) and then I upload to Dropbox. On the Note, I download from Dropbox to a designated folder and then bring it into S Note via the import function.

2. If the pdf is already on the Note, then open the pdf with Lecture Notes and export to a pdf. From there import from S Note.

I've tried this on a couple of files and it appears to work so far. Hopefully this can work for you as well.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 10.1

Thanks a lot Darvin!
    It obviously really just works if downloaded on another machine. I tried it out on my PC yesterday. I didnt have to do anything but download it on my PC and copy it to my tablet. Not the direct way but at least it works!
    Benjamin Jie likes this.

Thanks Darwin, worked a treat, I just printed them using Adobe Acrobat Reader, they were also scanned pages
    Benjamin Jie likes this.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12