flash support

cicigreen

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
I wanted to let you know that there is a solution within androidcentral for getting flash 11.1 onto our device.
http://forums.androidcentral.com/go...rum/189897-no-flash-got-you-down-try-fix.html
Post 22 did the trick...
i wanted to let you know that usinghe files in post 22 and downloading firefox aurora does work on the samsung galaxy note 10.1
I can now log in to my zinio account from aurora and read my magazines on my tablet.
Previously, the login would sort of produce a blank page, or maybe a comment that flash was needed.

StuartV

Allergic to Stupid
Jul 29, 2010
Visit site
I can now log in to my zinio account from aurora and read my magazines on my tablet.

Thanks for the info. But, I have a question. What do you need Firefox or Aurora for? I installed the Zinio app from the Google Play store and I read my magazines on my Note just without having Firefox installed.

Last edited:

Kikoshi

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I just downloaded adobe flash from the google playstore through the pc, and sent it over to the note... it worked o.o

cicigreen

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
My note 10.1 appeared to not have any version of flash on it. When iwould try to download flash from the Play store, I could not. The store said that flash was unsupported on my device, from the country that I was in.

Before installing flash, Zinio did not work on my tablet. When I clicked on magazines in my library, it said I needed flash installed, yet I couldn't install it from the google Play store. So, for my device, I had to follow the directions I posted earlier. Odd that zinio worked for youc, and that you were allowed to download flash. I'm in the US, what country are you in?

anon(20681)

May 6, 2010
Visit site
My note 10.1 appeared to not have any version of flash on it. When iwould try to download flash from the Play store, I could not. The store said that flash was unsupported on my device, from the country that I was in.

Before installing flash, Zinio did not work on my tablet. When I clicked on magazines in my library, it said I needed flash installed, yet I couldn't install it from the google Play store. So, for my device, I had to follow the directions I posted earlier. Odd that zinio worked for youc, and that you were allowed to download flash. I'm in the US, what country are you in?

Flash was built into my Note 10.1 I did not need to download flash from Google Play. I have been able to use the Zinio app without a problem. Actually read the latest Rolling Stone last night on it. I am in the US as well.