Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Default Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Book Cover?

J HighNote, I was looking at that case, because I like that it does Portrait and Landscape view. Does the Part that the Note is connected to that rotates come off the back part of the case. I've seen some cases on Amazon that attache by velcro which I'm not sure I like or One by Exact that attaches by a snap or something. I like the fact that you can have the Note Covered and still remove the back and front of the case, making it easier to hold.
    Samsung Galaxy Note 2 16GB, Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 32GB, Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 16GB
    Allergic to Stupid

Global Posts
    651 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Andy847 View Post
    StuartV, Could you possibly put a link to the page on ShopBLT with the Samsung Cover. I tried searching for it and nothing comes up. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by J HighNote View Post
    Smooches, I just received my case from the same company. I LOVE IT! Do you love yours? Folks, you should really take a look at Crazy on Digital's Case that includes the accessories. The charger is charging just as reliably as the Samsung charger. The case is very sturdy yet lightweight and NO magnets. I love it's strength and flexibility to stand in portrait or landscape mode at several angles. I hung it upside down and waved it a bit and no sign that it might let go. That connector that lets in rotate freely is very strong. Yet the case doesn't add a lot of weight or thickness in my purse or to carry it around. See it here on Amazon:
    Amazon.com: CrazyOnDigital Red Stand Leather Case with Charger and Screen Protector For Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 N8000 N8010 N8013 Tablet (6-item): Computers & Accessories
    Attachment 37497
    Attachment 37499
    I am still waiting on my case, will let you know how I like it once I receive it. And will take a picture of the case.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Andy847 View Post
    J HighNote, I was looking at that case, because I like that it does Portrait and Landscape view. Does the Part that the Note is connected to that rotates come off the back part of the case. I've seen some cases on Amazon that attache by velcro which I'm not sure I like or One by Exact that attaches by a snap or something. I like the fact that you can have the Note Covered and still remove the back and front of the case, making it easier to hold.
    It does NOT come off. There's a layer of leather that is connected underneath the thing that looks like a huge rivet. I'm sure there's some proper term for that hardware but it works perfectly like the swivel on a stool. I really did lift it up so it hung on the side, then lifted the other side so it was hanging toward the top of my desk. Picture a hammock with the tablet on the bottom.... There was NO sign of any weakness! You can't detach this if you were thinking you could take it off and leave the covering part of the case somewhere else. It's really all one piece, it's just that the part that clips onto the frame is connected in the back to the rivet wheel-like thing. Since it's all the same color, it really doesn't show up well in the photos. I loved realizing that I could charge the phone while closing it safely in the case just by rotating the tablet around. I saw the one with a snap. I've had snaps pop or tear off the material on clothes, not sure I'd want to trust my tablet to one. I really love the rotation of this.For less than twenty bucks, I got the case, a charger, an auto charger, a usb to 30 pin connector. Just can't beat the value! Don't tell the seller, but the case is worth a whole lot more! I think there's black, brown, red, and purple.

It does NOT come off. There's a layer of leather that is connected underneath the thing that looks like a huge rivet. I'm sure there's some proper term for that hardware but it works perfectly like the swivel on a stool. I really did lift it up so it hung on the side, then lifted the other side so it was hanging toward the top of my desk. Picture a hammock with the tablet on the bottom.... There was NO sign of any weakness! You can't detach this if you were thinking you could take it off and leave the covering part of the case somewhere else. It's really all one piece, it's just that the part that clips onto the frame is connected in the back to the rivet wheel-like thing. Since it's all the same color, it really doesn't show up well in the photos. I loved realizing that I could charge the phone while closing it safely in the case just by rotating the tablet around. I saw the one with a snap. I've had snaps pop or tear off the material on clothes, not sure I'd want to trust my tablet to one. I really love the rotation of this.For less than twenty bucks, I got the case, a charger, an auto charger, a usb to 30 pin connector. Just can't beat the value! Don't tell the seller, but the case is worth a whole lot more! I think there's black, brown, red, and purple.
    I ordered the same case but it Brown leather, waiting for it to come I will take picture of it.

This is the purple leather case I ordered off Amazon. The poetic case. You can use it in the vertical or horizontal position and also has a stylus pen holder, also 3 year warranty.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Book Cover?-uploadfromtaptalk1347681248149.jpg   Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Book Cover?-uploadfromtaptalk1347681287542.jpg   Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Book Cover?-uploadfromtaptalk1347681305841.jpg  

Global Posts
    547 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by smooches680 View Post
    This is the purple leather case I ordered off Amazon. The poetic case. You can use it in the vertical or horizontal position and also has a stylus pen holder, also 3 year warranty.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums
    Looks really thick....is it heavy?

~Jae, Tap'n on my White Samsung Galaxy S3 ~
    ~Jae~

Quote Originally Posted by LadiJae View Post
    Looks really thick....is it heavy?

no not at all

Global Posts
    547 Global Posts

Amazon.com: KaysCase BookShell Leather Cover Case for Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Tablet N8000 N8010 (Hot Pink): Electronics

i just ordered that, i had to cancel an order i was waiting for, it was taking too long to ship, who has time to wait??? apparently i don't lol i just needed something, i can't be bare for much longer

Amazon Prime FTW
    ~Jae~

Quote Originally Posted by LadiJae View Post
    Amazon.com: KaysCase BookShell Leather Cover Case for Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Tablet N8000 N8010 (Hot Pink): Electronics

i just ordered that, i had to cancel an order i was waiting for, it was taking too long to ship, who has time to wait??? apparently i don't lol i just needed something, i can't be bare for much longer

Amazon Prime FTW
    Wow I really like that case, I might have to get that one but I wish it had more colors.

I'm looking at the black one. Just afraid of the reviews that it takes forever to get them. Everyone had amazing things to say about the products but the wait sucked.....I may just do it. Looks sturdy and can't beat EVERYTHING that comes with it.
    I'd bet Cory's Right Arm on that!
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    547 Global Posts

Wow I really like that case, I might have to get that one but I wish it had more colors.

Yeah I think it's only black, blue and pink

~Jae~

Yes I did check out the site on Amazon and it was just in those 3 colors, but thank you anyway.

Global Posts
    547 Global Posts

Yes I did check out the site on Amazon and it was just in those 3 colors, but thank you anyway.

I saw a white one made by someone else, but there were no reviews at all on it, so I was skeptical about purchasing but it did look nice....

~Jae~

Oh alright the white sounds nice. Take a picture off it if you find one.

Global Posts
    547 Global Posts

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Book Cover?-uploadfromtaptalk1348004806489.jpg   Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Book Cover?-uploadfromtaptalk1348004814353.jpg   Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Book Cover?-uploadfromtaptalk1348004822806.jpg  
    ~Jae~

Global Posts
    547 Global Posts

S-pen

~Jae~

Global Posts
    547 Global Posts

And my screen cloth!

~Jae~

Wow I like the screen cloth

DAS

Global Posts
    977 Global Posts

FYI. I ordered the official Samsung bookcase cover from abt.com today. It finally showed up as "in stock" on Samsung's website. You will need to order by phone. It's $49.99 & free shipping. Ships on 9.20, with an estimated delivery date of 9.25.12

Thanked by:
    LadiJae likes this.
    Allergic to Stupid

Global Posts
    651 Global Posts

Mine arrived yesterday. $33, shipped, from ShopBLT.com.

Unfortunately, I left home last Friday, on a 2 week business trip, so I don't have it in my grubby little paws yet. :-(

ABT doesn't have an add to cart for the item and Samsung.com is on backorder even though it says in stock. I placed an order through Samsung and received an email telling me that there is no ETA on when they will have them. It is still a waiting game. Samsung makes great accessories but they have a huge problem with releasing accessories when their products are released.
    DAS

Global Posts
    977 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by techgeek32 View Post
    ABT doesn't have an add to cart for the item and Samsung.com is on backorder even though it says in stock. I placed an order through Samsung and received an email telling me that there is no ETA on when they will have them. It is still a waiting game. Samsung makes great accessories but they have a huge problem with releasing accessories when their products are released.
    That's why I said you have to order by phone using abt's toll free number. They have it in stock and will ship next day via UPS.

Global Posts
    136 Global Posts

I ordered mine from NewEgg last Friday and received it on Tuesday. I love it. The device finally feels secure and protected, and the cover adds very little bulk!
    Allergic to Stupid

Global Posts
    651 Global Posts

Why is everybody ignoring ShopBLT? Are any of these other places delivering for as low or lower than $33??
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast