Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree14Likes
    DAS

Global Posts
    984 Global Posts

Default Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Book Cover?

Quote Originally Posted by StuartV View Post
    Why is everybody ignoring ShopBLT? Are any of these other places delivering for as low or lower than $33??
    You know, until your post, I honestly had never heard of ShopBLT. I went to the website today, and it said "not in stock, but 130 are on order"

I received my shipment confirmation today from Abt.com, so I was able to get mine. However, if you check the ABT website today it is now showing to be back ordered up to 4 weeks
    Last edited by DAS; 09-20-2012 at 04:41 PM.

Global Posts
    1,278 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Android 4.3

Well, I ordered an official Book Cover in grey from BLT, to have the exact color match,but, until it's back in stock, here's the one I got from Amazon. It's nice and slim - not bad at all, but these are lousy pictures taken at night on my bed, with my tab sitting on my HP notebook.

Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Book Cover?-pb1.jpgSamsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Book Cover?-pb2.jpgSamsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Book Cover?-pb3.jpg
    Card Carrying Device Junkie

Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1, Asus Transformer Pad TF300 with Dock
    Allergic to Stupid

Global Posts
    691 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DAS View Post
    You know, until your post, I honestly had never heard of ShopBLT. I went to the website today, and it said "not in stock, but 130 are on order"

I received my shipment confirmation today from Abt.com, so I was able to get mine. However, if you check the ABT website today it is now showing to be back ordered up to 4 weeks

I asked why everybody is ignoring them because I posted the link to the cover, on their site, and the price several times in different threads in this forum. Mine arrived earlier this week - and I'm out of town for another week+, so I haven't seen it yet and won't get to for a while.

Good price, but I dont want to wait until the middle or end of October.

Global Posts
    647 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by barskin View Post
    Well, I ordered an official Book Cover in grey from BLT, to have the exact color match,but, until it's back in stock, here's the one I got from Amazon. It's nice and slim - not bad at all, but these are lousy pictures taken at night on my bed, with my tab sitting on my HP notebook.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PB1.jpg 
Views:	137 
Size:	4.8 KB 
ID:	38056Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PB2.jpg 
Views:	133 
Size:	1.7 KB 
ID:	38057Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PB3.jpg 
Views:	133 
Size:	3.0 KB 
ID:	38058
    That's the one I have, in pink I think

~Jae, Tap'n on my White Samsung Galaxy S3 ~
    ~Jae~

Global Posts
    1,278 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Android 4.3

Quote Originally Posted by LadiJae View Post
    That's the one I have, in pink I think

Yeah, it's pretty nice. Are you going to get a Book Cover in white from ShopBaconLettuceandTomato?

Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1, Asus Transformer Pad TF300 with Dock

Global Posts
    647 Global Posts

Yeah, it's pretty nice. Are you going to get a Book Cover in white from ShopBaconLettuceandTomato?
    Eventually I guess but no real rush, I saw them on Amazon the other day

~Jae~

Global Posts
    69 Global Posts

Just came back from Frys today, picked up a grey Book cover, screen cover and HDMI adapter.

Eventually I guess but no real rush, I saw them on Amazon the other day

I just want a nice solid hard cover from Samsung that is white, and allows for easy access to the charging port. Also it needs to prop it up kickstand style. Then I will be happy.

Global Posts
    1,278 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Android 4.3

Global Posts
    1,278 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Android 4.3

Cool! ShopBaconLettuceTomato has shipped my Book Cover!

Global Posts
    647 Global Posts

I guess I'm the only one not wanting one too much at the moment.....

~Jae~

Global Posts
    1,278 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Android 4.3

I guess I'm the only one not wanting one too much at the moment.....

Yeah, well you're one of the lucky ones who managed to get one of the cool white versions! I'm surprised you don't want to keep it nekkid!

Global Posts
    69 Global Posts

Fry's Electronics has a lot of gray and white ones in stock

Global Posts
    1,278 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Android 4.3

Quote Originally Posted by coolesnce View Post
    Fry's Electronics has a lot of gray and white ones in stock
    Yeah, well, too bad the closest location to where I live in downtown Boston is Downer's Grove Illinois, 1001 miles away.

Global Posts
    69 Global Posts

They have an online store

Global Posts
    647 Global Posts

Yeah, well you're one of the lucky ones who managed to get one of the cool white versions! I'm surprised you don't want to keep it nekkid!
    I did actually, but it was sorta slippery walking with it...and I have hardwood floors ......My GSS is still nekkid surprisingly!

~Jae~

Global Posts
    1,278 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Android 4.3

My deep grey Book Cover came today:

Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Book Cover?-front.jpgSamsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Book Cover?-back.jpgSamsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Book Cover?-marilyn.jpgSamsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Book Cover?-side-2.jpgSamsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Book Cover?-side.jpg

Thanked by:
    Preach2k likes this.

And here I was thinking I'm content with my Belkin case and maybe didn't need an official book cover. It is now a must-have.

DAMN that thing is sexy.

Barskin, thanks for posting the pics. How does it feel in your hand with the front cover folded behind? Also does it feel stable as the stand when it's propped up? I like the way it looks and how slim it is.
    I had a silicone tpu back cover, but had to return it because it didn't wrap around the front of the Note that much, so waiting for one that feels like the Note is gripped more securely. I need something slim for holding when I'm drawing and holding in one hand.
    Last question. How is the Note attached to the case? I see nothing around the corner holding it, like the Belkin tri-fold case. Your pics are much better than the ones I've seen online. The ones online are kind of vague.
    Samsung Galaxy Note 4 32GB, Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 32GB, Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 16GB
    DAS

Global Posts
    984 Global Posts

Here's mine.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Book Cover?-uploadfromtaptalk1348960445236.jpg   Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Book Cover?-uploadfromtaptalk1348960482903.jpg   Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Book Cover?-uploadfromtaptalk1348960506165.jpg   Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Book Cover?-uploadfromtaptalk1348960542991.jpg  
    Preach2k likes this.
    DAS

Global Posts
    984 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Andy847 View Post
    Barskin, thanks for posting the pics. How does it feel in your hand with the front cover folded behind? Also does it feel stable as the stand when it's propped up? I like the way it looks and how slim it is.
    I had a silicone tpu back cover, but had to return it because it didn't wrap around the front of the Note that much, so waiting for one that feels like the Note is gripped more securely. I need something slim for holding when I'm drawing and holding in one hand.
    Last question. How is the Note attached to the case? I see nothing around the corner holding it, like the Belkin tri-fold case. Your pics are much better than the ones I've seen online. The ones online are kind of vague.
    It really feels great in the hands. Good grip and no feeling of slip at all. IMO, the case also is quite stable when propped up. The tablet is attached to the case by pressing the tablet into the snap grooves at each corner.

In general the case was truly specifically made for this tablet, and the quality, fit, finish, and professional look is very evident.

Global Posts
    1,278 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Android 4.3

It really feels great in the hands. Good grip and no feeling of slip at all. IMO, the case also is quite stable when propped up. The tablet is attached to the case by pressing the tablet into the snap grooves at each corner.

In general the case was truly specifically made for this tablet, and the quality, fit, finish, and professional look is very evident.

Thanks for taking over for me, DAS. Good description. I love the sleek, ultra slim profile it gives my Note and the fact that it has a perfect color match, Now, that 50 bucks (plus shipping) price from Samsung is bad (and look at those through the roof prices on it on ebay). Luckily, I had the people on this board to point me to ShopBLT.

Global Posts
    1,278 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Android 4.3

Quote Originally Posted by xeroslash View Post
    And here I was thinking I'm content with my Belkin case and maybe didn't need an official book cover. It is now a must-have.

DAMN that thing is sexy.
    Thanks, but of course Marilyn helps with the sexiness factor!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 using Tapatalk 2

Allergic to Stupid

Global Posts
    691 Global Posts

the case also is quite stable when propped up.
    This is what I have been wondering about. It looks like if you set it on any kind of surface that is at all slippery, it would just slide down and fall flat. What keeps it from doing that?

I don't know why I'm bothering to ask. I'll finally be home from this 2 week business trip tomorrow, where my Samsung cover is waiting on me, and I'll be able to see for myself!
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast