Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Global Posts
    379 Global Posts

Default Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Book Cover?

Quote Originally Posted by sledgie View Post
    I apparently missed the thread....enerG revive?
    Yes. ReVIVE EnerG charging dock and Samsung Notebook Cover - Mini Review

Global Posts
    1,691 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOKP B4 JB/Franco M5

I just received my i-Blason folio case for my note from Amazon today. So far I really like it...here are some pics

Just receive this one for 15$ http://www.ebay.ca/itm/300782067024?...ht_3660wt_1397

... looks good, but I guess this is an official product taht didn't pass the quality test cause of some defects... i'll post some pics later

Look at dx.com

Sent from my GT-N8010 using Android Central Forums

Global Posts
    1,934 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by barskin View Post
    Of course there are holes for the Camera and flash; the back mimics the back of the Note itself in design. But, not only that, look at the front:

Attachment 39219

Do you see at the top, there is a rubberized slit opening, that is right below the hole on the edge for the headphone jack. That way, if you have a headphone plugged on, it slides right through when you open up the cover. They think of everything.
    I should have my G-Note in a few days. I really like this case, but is there a closure mechanism?

Nope... No closure mechanism. So far, now owning it for a couple of weeks and having traveled with this case, its not that big of a deal. Would have been nice to have but the case so slim and form fitting that I can certainly live without a closing mechanism.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk 2

Global Posts
    121 Global Posts

i got my book cover from best buy for 65$ (Canada)
    and it does look good it is very slim and protects the tab buttt not very good with the standing mode
    sometimes the tab will just fall down on it as its heavier or something like that !!

do you guys know if we will be having any new cases ? it kinda sucks the lake of cases for this amazing tab

Global Posts
    5,195 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock .4.1.1

That is always the issue any non-apple product has. So many arrive so quickly that accessory companies don't look to make a lot of them. What really ticks me off is the hundreds of thousands of junk cases that all look the same for apple phones and tablets. I guess the market dictates, and yet the Nexus tablet crowd is still waiting as well.

I just ordered up this New Luxury Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 protective cover on eBay for $22

Looks to be a quality product made by Samsung! Probably thicker than the Book Cover and likely a bit heavier, but has nice fold-over flap to keep it all bundled up.

Didn't see this on the Samsung site??? Coming from oversea's... Anyone see this one in person yet?

Quote Originally Posted by barskin View Post
    Does this Case block the area where the s-pen is stored?

Quote Originally Posted by Preach2k View Post
    No. Both of the Samsung OEM covers that have turned up (Barskin's Book Cover & the one directly above) have access to the stylus. Go Samsung!

Global Posts
    2,863 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock EL29

Do you have a link for this on eBay?

Quote Originally Posted by Simplifly View Post
    I just ordered up this New Luxury Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 protective cover on eBay for $22

http://i50.tinypic.com/zwkvh4.jpg

Looks to be a quality product made by Samsung! Probably thicker than the Book Cover and likely a bit heavier, but has nice fold-over flap to keep it all bundled up.

Didn't see this on the Samsung site??? Coming from oversea's... Anyone see this one in person yet?

Sure, here you go:

New Luxury Stand Case Skin Cover For Samsung Galaxy Note N8000 10.1 Brown | eBay

They are being sold by Wanghao.ltd
    socal likes this.

Global Posts
    2,863 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock EL29

Thank You!
    Question, does this fold from the bottom or top? Do you have any pics of this with the case opened all the way?

Sure, here you go:

New Luxury Stand Case Skin Cover For Samsung Galaxy Note N8000 10.1 Brown | eBay

They are being sold by Wanghao.ltd

Quote Originally Posted by Rockdog97 View Post
    Thank You!
    Question, does this fold from the bottom or top? Do you have any pics of this with the case opened all the way?
    It's designed to fold on the bottom, but from what I can tell you could easily mount it upside down. This will block the stylus port though. Not an issue for me, as I have a Samsung HM5100 BT S Pen Headset that is so much nicer than the thin stylus docked in the Note itself. Click the link and you will see several pictures in many positions. Also, when mine arrives I'll post a few pictures. Due about 12/10/2012...

Global Posts
    2,863 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock EL29

Thanks for the info. Looking forward to the photos.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    GT-N8013 | JellyBean 4.1.2 |

Global Posts
    205 Global Posts

Anyone know if the samsung book cover will go on if you have a full bodied zagg invisishield on

Global Posts
    1,278 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Android 4.3

Quote Originally Posted by Preach2k View Post
    Absolutely not! ( look at the second picture from the top).

Sent from my Galaxy Note 10.1 using Tapatalk 2
    Card Carrying Device Junkie

Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1, Asus Transformer Pad TF300 with Dock
    Thanked by:

Andy847 likes this.

I like the cutouts so you can still charge with the cover closed. My current cover doesn't allow me to do that.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums

I purchased this one today from Best Buy just until my other one I ordered get to me!!

Belkin - Cinema Folio Case for Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 - Black

Global Posts
    379 Global Posts

It's designed to fold on the bottom, but from what I can tell you could easily mount it upside down. This will block the stylus port though. Not an issue for me, as I have a Samsung HM5100 BT S Pen Headset that is so much nicer than the thin stylus docked in the Note itself. Click the link and you will see several pictures in many positions. Also, when mine arrives I'll post a few pictures. Due about 12/10/2012...
    1. Looking forward to seeing your comments on it.
    2. Did you really buy a $135 Bluetooth S Pen? Is it worth it?

Quote Originally Posted by socal View Post
    1. Looking forward to seeing your comments on it.
    2. Did you really buy a $135 Bluetooth S Pen? Is it worth it?
    1) It should arrive today! Tracking number says its in my citys post office as of last night.

2)
    Yes, at least for me (paid $116 with free shipping). Originally the SG Note 10.1 Phablet (N8000) was going to be my main mobile phone as well as main home phone. Having the larger/fatter stylus is a much better fit for my hand and it feels great in use. Being able to answer calls without pulling out the tablet when not in use, by just pulling the pen out of my pocket, is a huge advantage when out and about, or even when using the tablet in a public place (the other end of the call isnt on the speakers being broadcast for all to hear). People get a big kick out of it as well. I tell them it is my James Bond pen (lol).

Its worth noting I always have at least two phone numbers and was carrying two basic talk/text cell phones before. Recently I added a SG S DUOS S7562L (3G 850/1900MHz) to my Galaxy arsenal. That is now my MAIN mobile phone. Ive also added a Native Union MM03 BT Home Handset to the mix (paid $58). It can connect to two BT devices at the same time. My Note 10.1 Phablet has become my MAIN mobile computer and home computer. The NU MM03 BT Handset has become my MAIN home phone; connected to both the SG Note 10.1 Phablet and the SG DUOS cell phone (I can now support three lines if needed, two in the phone and one in the phablet). The SG Note BT S Pen Headset is my main stylus all the time, but serves as my phablets headset when mobile or if Im not using the tablet at my desk; such as while watching TV in the living room. I havent checked to see if the HM5100 can connect to two devices, but I dont think it can.

I have to laugh a little bit at myself. The purchase of the SG Note 10.1 Phablet has transformed my life. I am now completely mobile and pay for no land line services or contracts whatsoever; no cable bills (supplied where I live), no Internet line or WiFi (available everywhere for free), no land line phone and no contracts at all!

I will try post my experience with this new mobile lifestyle in a separate thread outlining how I have gone completely mobile with the wonderful Samsung Galaxy line of products and post the add-on's in the accessories thread. My life has truly been SIMPLI-fied on the FLY

The OEM Samsung cover from China arrived after only 12 days from purchase. It is basically just what i thought it would be, a nice compact cover with flap that turns out to be magnetic. Here's a few pictures:

The tablet can be installed with the hinge at the top or bottom, but there is only a cutout for the stylus when you install it with the hinge at the bottom. It is very compact and thin. The one negative is that it doesn't really prop up the tablet at much of an angle when folded open. You can put the flap straight down with the edge on the surface it's on and get about 2.5" of height at the top. All and all it's a very nice cover for my needs of protecting the tablet and screen while stored in my zippered At-A-Glance planner.

I use this one: Amazon.com: Blurex Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Slim Folio Case-Black: Computers & Accessories

It's slim, light, good quality and holds device securely. I also use a similar case for my GT 7.0 Plus.
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast