Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Book Cover?

Beyond Fire

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
I just received my i-Blason folio case for my note from Amazon today. So far I really like it...here are some pics

IMG_20121005_143838.jpg

IMG_20121005_144014.jpg

IMG_20121005_143955.jpg

IMG_20121005_143924.jpg

IMG_20121005_143859.jpg

Drayk

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Of course there are holes for the Camera and flash; the back mimics the back of the Note itself in design. But, not only that, look at the front:

View attachment 39219

Do you see at the top, there is a rubberized slit opening, that is right below the hole on the edge for the headphone jack. That way, if you have a headphone plugged on, it slides right through when you open up the cover. They think of everything.

I should have my G-Note in a few days. I really like this case, but is there a closure mechanism?

Xertion3

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
Nope... No closure mechanism. So far, now owning it for a couple of weeks and having traveled with this case, its not that big of a deal. Would have been nice to have but the case so slim and form fitting that I can certainly live without a closing mechanism.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk 2

Aimar_69

Oct 21, 2012
Visit site
i got my book cover from best buy for 65$ (Canada)
and it does look good it is very slim and protects the tab buttt not very good with the standing mode
sometimes the tab will just fall down on it as its heavier or something like that !!

do you guys know if we will be having any new cases ? it kinda sucks the lake of cases for this amazing tab

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
That is always the issue any non-apple product has. So many arrive so quickly that accessory companies don't look to make a lot of them. What really ticks me off is the hundreds of thousands of junk cases that all look the same for apple phones and tablets. I guess the market dictates, and yet the Nexus tablet crowd is still waiting as well.

Simplifly

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
I just ordered up this New Luxury Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 protective cover on eBay for $22

zwkvh4.jpg

Looks to be a quality product made by Samsung! Probably thicker than the Book Cover and likely a bit heavier, but has nice fold-over flap to keep it all bundled up.

Didn't see this on the Samsung site??? Coming from oversea's... Anyone see this one in person yet?

Rockdog97

Apr 9, 2012
Visit site
Do you have a link for this on eBay?

I just ordered up this New Luxury Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 protective cover on eBay for $22

http://i50.tinypic.com/zwkvh4.jpg

Looks to be a quality product made by Samsung! Probably thicker than the Book Cover and likely a bit heavier, but has nice fold-over flap to keep it all bundled up.

Didn't see this on the Samsung site??? Coming from oversea's... Anyone see this one in person yet?

Simplifly

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Thank You!
Question, does this fold from the bottom or top? Do you have any pics of this with the case opened all the way?

It's designed to fold on the bottom, but from what I can tell you could easily mount it upside down. This will block the stylus port though. Not an issue for me, as I have a Samsung HM5100 BT S Pen Headset that is so much nicer than the thin stylus docked in the Note itself. Click the link and you will see several pictures in many positions. Also, when mine arrives I'll post a few pictures. Due about 12/10/2012...

Bulldog1377

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
I like the cutouts so you can still charge with the cover closed. My current cover doesn't allow me to do that.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums