S Note = fail pdf annotations

holyxiaoxin

Aug 28, 2012
Visit site
Whenever i try to import a pdf document into my snote, it hangs after processing all the pages. Then it force quits, and when i opened S Note, the pdf isn't there. I tried importing 7 times but it always gives the same problem. Bugged? :confused:

Sent from my GT-N8000 using Tapatalk 2

gyroslice

May 13, 2010
Visit site
I too have had problems with S note loading pdfs incorrectly. If s note fails me I'll try EzPDF. If you look through the forums here there are several alternatives to S note.

holyxiaoxin

Aug 28, 2012
Visit site
I use ezpdf too. And I think I'll rate it 9/10. It doesn't lag and it's one of the fastest pdf viewer. I annotate my PDF VERY frequent as I'm a student. And ezpdf isn't the best software to do so. I like S note's annotation tools, you get to switch between draw and erase on the right icon. Ezpdf doesn't allow you to erase):

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gyroslice

May 13, 2010
Visit site
You can erase in EzPDF it just isn't straight forward. You have to open the list of annotations and select the ones you want to remove, then simply select delete.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

dmcman73

May 20, 2010
Visit site
Another great program I've been using is RepliGo Reader PDF. Allows you to add annotation to any PDF (Highlight, draw, underline, book mark, word selection, etc)

Jun 12, 2015
Visit site
Hi guys,

I have just released a new slim pdf annotation app that targets those of us who want to annotate while we are reading documents. This app is not for note taking (for those who need that I recommend Papyrus).

My app is the slimmest PDF reader, with pen and marker annotation, I have seen. It is easy to use, and it allows you to annotate and highlight as you read. Exactly as you do on paper. It is extremely easy to switch between the pen and the marker; and to toggle colours.

Also – the app recognizes the difference between your finger and the stylus. Fingers are used to move, zoom and erase. The stylus is used to annotate.

A free version of Stylus Annotator is available on Play. Please try it and rate it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w8wca