Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default S Note = fail pdf annotations

Whenever i try to import a pdf document into my snote, it hangs after processing all the pages. Then it force quits, and when i opened S Note, the pdf isn't there. I tried importing 7 times but it always gives the same problem. Bugged?

Sent from my GT-N8000 using Tapatalk 2

Global Posts
    322 Global Posts
    ROM
    ICS 4.0.4

Default Re: S Note = fail pdf annotations

I too have had problems with S note loading pdfs incorrectly. If s note fails me I'll try EzPDF. If you look through the forums here there are several alternatives to S note.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

I use ezpdf too. And I think I'll rate it 9/10. It doesn't lag and it's one of the fastest pdf viewer. I annotate my PDF VERY frequent as I'm a student. And ezpdf isn't the best software to do so. I like S note's annotation tools, you get to switch between draw and erase on the right icon. Ezpdf doesn't allow you to erase):

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use ezpdf as well, for $2 can't beat it.

Global Posts
    322 Global Posts
    ROM
    ICS 4.0.4

You can erase in EzPDF it just isn't straight forward. You have to open the list of annotations and select the ones you want to remove, then simply select delete.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

By erasing, i mean an eraser function.

Sent from my GT-N8000 using Tapatalk 2

Default Re: S Note = fail pdf annotations

Another great program I've been using is RepliGo Reader PDF. Allows you to add annotation to any PDF (Highlight, draw, underline, book mark, word selection, etc)