1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Samsung App Center

....just got my Note, and I've bene trying to install some additional touch capable apps from the Samsung App Center, however every time I do, it says "App does not exist here".....or something similar....

Is this just me? .....do I need to allow apps to be installed from untrusted sources?

Default Re: Samsung App Center

Haven't had that problem. It's worked fine for me.

If you do trust sources, go to Getjar or Google Play. There are lots of apps there. Warning, you may crash your tablet. I've had good luck there. With a previous tablet, I only had to reset to factory settings twice. :-) Read the forums and you'll get an idea of what is working.

Quote Originally Posted by HeyBeerManTX View Post
    ....just got my Note, and I've bene trying to install some additional touch capable apps from the Samsung App Center, however every time I do, it says "App does not exist here".....or something similar....

Is this just me? .....do I need to allow apps to be installed from untrusted sources?
    You may just need to try again. I had an error message on their website on Sunday that was odd too. And yes, I think it may help to have it checked for sources other than google. Also, I registered my Note on the Samsung site and I think that process had me create a log in. That might help too. Now it's automatic so whenever I go to Samsung it tells me I have the note tablet and the note phone.

hi there everyone
    when I go into my Samsung app center, it keeps saying service unavailable, and network unavailable. I know that my 3G Simcard I have in the tablet is working, cos I can download apps through the internet, just not through the Samsung app. please can anyone assist.