Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    5 Global Posts

Default screen flickering

Hey everybody...

I just got a new note & everything is excellent except that I've been noticing some weird flickering in the screen... Its not even flickering, its more like it goes dark for milliseconds & its not that frequent. Should i be conserned or its a software issue... does anyone have such an issue?

Default Re: screen flickering

I have not had this issue so I cannot say for sure. I would consider returning it though if it happens often.

Never had that problem with mine and I've had it since day one. I'd get it exchanged if I were you.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I had preordered my samsung galaxy note II from us cellular and this past week ive noticed my screen will flicker/flash a few seconds after turning screen on. It doesnt happen all the time just once every 8 times. Its really annoying and I'm afraid it will hurt my screen. Should I take it back? My brother in law doesn't have this issue with his. How can I take this back when I preordered it and I don't go to a corporate store?

I am also having the same issue with my NEW note 10.1.

I bought it in the UK and live in Austria so its not that easy to bring it back..
    Is there a reset i can try before going to all the trouble of shopping it..?
    Thanks

Global Posts
    890 Global Posts

Are you sure its not just the samsung auto brightness kicking in? On my galaxy s2 and gs3 samsungs auto brightness is a bit over aggressive at times

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by Mike 1978 View Post
    Are you sure its not just the samsung auto brightness kicking in? On my galaxy s2 and gs3 samsungs auto brightness is a bit over aggressive at times

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
    Yes he should definitely trouncing it on a set brightness setting, if that doesn't work you're ggoing to want to return it as soon as possible.

Sent from my GT-N8000 using Android Central Forums