Can't get Logitech BT Keyboard to connect to Note
Well, having my first problem with the Note now. I bought the Logitech BT Keyboard for Android 3.0+ and when I first got it, It paired with my Galaxy S3 fine. As the night progressed on, I got my tablet set up and tried to use the keyboard and it will not find the keyboard. I checked my phone and unpaired the keyboard, the phone still saw it, but restarted phone after unpairing and nothing showing now. I've tried restarting the Note numerous times, but not seeing the keyboard. I get a Red BT Led on the Keyboard and just can't get it to work. Anyone else have this keyboard or trouble syncing a bluetooth keyboard to their Note? Any help would be appreciated thanks. I like the keyboard and don't want to send it back yet.
Re: Can't get Logitech BT Keyboard to connect to Note
whew! finally figured it out, was trying everything. On the back of the Logitech Bluetooth Keyboard near the left side top, i just happened to notice a small black button pad to push and it finally saw the Keyboard. Had to type in a code too and then hit return, but now it's working. Man, no help on googling the problem, and too late to call Logitech. Glad I finally figured it out.
- By gtptyler in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 04-23-2012, 03:32 PM
- By GTRDEALER in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 7Last Post: 09-22-2010, 06:11 PM
- By krisrock in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 09-10-2010, 03:17 AM
- By degrubbs3#AC in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 1Last Post: 07-09-2010, 08:57 AM
- By Cr12 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 06-04-2010, 10:53 AM