Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Andy847
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Can't get Logitech BT Keyboard to connect to Note

Well, having my first problem with the Note now. I bought the Logitech BT Keyboard for Android 3.0+ and when I first got it, It paired with my Galaxy S3 fine. As the night progressed on, I got my tablet set up and tried to use the keyboard and it will not find the keyboard. I checked my phone and unpaired the keyboard, the phone still saw it, but restarted phone after unpairing and nothing showing now. I've tried restarting the Note numerous times, but not seeing the keyboard. I get a Red BT Led on the Keyboard and just can't get it to work. Anyone else have this keyboard or trouble syncing a bluetooth keyboard to their Note? Any help would be appreciated thanks. I like the keyboard and don't want to send it back yet.
    Samsung Galaxy Note 2 16GB, Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 32GB, Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 16GB
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Default Re: Can't get Logitech BT Keyboard to connect to Note

whew! finally figured it out, was trying everything. On the back of the Logitech Bluetooth Keyboard near the left side top, i just happened to notice a small black button pad to push and it finally saw the Keyboard. Had to type in a code too and then hit return, but now it's working. Man, no help on googling the problem, and too late to call Logitech. Glad I finally figured it out.
    Samsung Galaxy Note 2 16GB, Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 32GB, Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 16GB
    ScandaLeX likes this.