- 341 Posts
- Stock Android 4.1.2
How do I learn how to use all the features?
I've owned a lot of Android tablets, but this one has a unique kind of functionality that I do not want to let go to waste. Are there tutorials that I can use to educate myself? I downloaded the user manual, but they are usually pretty incomplete.
Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk 2Card Carrying Device Junkie
Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1, Asus Transformer Pad TF300 with Dock
- 09-15-2012, 11:45 PM #2
- 09-16-2012, 01:13 AM #3
- 09-16-2012, 08:48 PM #4
- 09-17-2012, 12:17 AM #5
- 09-23-2012, 06:04 AM #6
- 09-23-2012, 02:10 PM #7
- 09-24-2012, 12:07 AM #9
- 5 Posts
Re: How do I learn how to use all the features?
No problem....it helped me out getting started with this tablet....it really is amazing what it can do....i don't use a computer at all...I'm completely on tablets and phones...for some time now....and this note still amazes me....
Last edited by matejj; 09-24-2012 at 03:30 AM.
- By elvis1935 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 80Last Post: 12-02-2013, 07:05 PM
- By SusanHome in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 13Last Post: 10-21-2013, 08:24 PM
- By denisonbeau01 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 7Last Post: 07-19-2010, 08:49 PM
- By AJF in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 4Last Post: 05-16-2010, 10:00 PM
- By loveovermoney in forum HTC HeroReplies: 4Last Post: 04-05-2010, 10:48 PM