How do I get my FireFox Bookmarks onto my Note's native browser?

Andy847

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
I've been googling this and seems like most cases they want you to use a different browser like Chrome or Opera or Dolphin. I want to use the Browser on the Note so I can still have the split screen function when Browsing. Anybody have any luck doing this? I have a lot of bookmarks and want to keep the folders I've created.

Loren

Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
Import them into Chrome (make sure chrome is logged into your Google account) on your PC - then on your note add bookmarks from your Google account.
Then they will show up in your Note default browser.

J HighNote

Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Import them into Chrome (make sure chrome is logged into your Google account) on your PC - then on your note add bookmarks from your Google account.
Then they will show up in your Note default browser.

Thank you, that worked perfectly!!! And it kept folders and all intact!

Andy847

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
I've gotten as far as Importing my Bookmarks on Google Chrome on my PC, but how do you add them to the Note's Browser? Also, when I log into my google.com/bookmarks they aren't there.

Loren

Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
I've gotten as far as Importing my Bookmarks on Google Chrome on my PC, but how do you add them to the Note's Browser? Also, when I log into my google.com/bookmarks they aren't there.

Make sure chrome is logged into your Google account (in Chrome).

Andy847

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
It is, nothing is happening on the note. I keep checking bookmarks and nothing is showing up. All the bookmarks are there on Chrome on my PC, but can't get them to my Note's Browser. I'm logged into my google account on Chrome, so not sure where to go from there. I'm googling and nothing is working that I'm finding. Do I have to have Chrome as my Browser on the Note too, to have them transfer to the Note's native Browser?

---------- Post Merged at 01:04 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:03 AM ----------

Also, I don't see any bookmarks on my google account. So not sure how to add from there.

J HighNote

Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Make sure chrome is logged into your Google account (in Chrome).
They don't just show up mixed in with your current bookmarks, look for a folder named "Imported from Firefox". When I went to Chrome, I imported the HTML bookmark file from Firefox, and it came into Firefox as a folder with the bookmarks that are on the bookmark menu bar. I didn't see them at first on the Tablet but then I realized I had an extra folder and there they were. Since I have about twenty folders of the bookmarks, I'm really glad it kept all the folders intact. If you still don't see any folder let me know and tonight I'll check all my settings and write down the steps I took and see if that might help figure out what's wrong.

Andy847

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
I still can't find a way to get the Bookmarks over to my Note's Browser? I have the bookmarks from Firefox imported into Chrome on my PC. Nothing is happening from there. What do I do next? They are not syncing to Google either. I'm not finding any help on the internet and seems like other's have had this problem also.