swipe zoom

F350-6

Jan 21, 2012
Visit site
First off, I hope I'm in the right section. I've got a SCH-1905 so if I'm in the wrong spot, let me know.

Sometimes when I scroll up or down while reading a web page I somehow activate a zoom feature that rooms the page so much you can't see anything. I'm not accidentally touching the screen with a second finger and activating the pinch zoom.

I do use pinch zoom to make the font large enough for me to read easily, but I want to disable the one finger swipe zoom. I can't find it in the settings. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

J HighNote

Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
First off, I hope I'm in the right section. I've got a SCH-1905 so if I'm in the wrong spot, let me know.

Sometimes when I scroll up or down while reading a web page I somehow activate a zoom feature that rooms the page so much you can't see anything. I'm not accidentally touching the screen with a second finger and activating the pinch zoom.
I do use pinch zoom to make the font large enough for me to read easily, but I want to disable the one finger swipe zoom. I can't find it in the settings. Can anyone point me in the right direction?
I ran into such things when I first started to explore my phone because I wasn't used to many of the touch screen features. I suspect you're double tapping without realizing it. The Notes are extremely sensitive. When it zooms in, do a double tap and see if it doesn't toggle back to regular display.

F350-6

Jan 21, 2012
Visit site
I've been using a stylus with the fat rubber tip to select and scroll. I don't think I've been double tapping, but I guess its possible. That or the screen is having issues picking up the stylus. I'll play with it and see if it's a double tap thing. Thanks.

czayzay2001

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Has anybody found a solution to this one finger edge zoom. I got the galaxy note 2 and it has the same annoyance. This phone is great but I cant use the default browser because I scroll on the edge to be able to read while I am scrolling. One finger zoom sucks.

Last edited: