- 73 Posts
First off, I hope I'm in the right section. I've got a SCH-1905 so if I'm in the wrong spot, let me know.
Sometimes when I scroll up or down while reading a web page I somehow activate a zoom feature that rooms the page so much you can't see anything. I'm not accidentally touching the screen with a second finger and activating the pinch zoom.
I do use pinch zoom to make the font large enough for me to read easily, but I want to disable the one finger swipe zoom. I can't find it in the settings. Can anyone point me in the right direction?
- 09-30-2012, 08:25 PM #2
Re: swipe zoom
- 11-02-2012, 10:19 PM #4
- 1 Posts
Re: swipe zoom
Has anybody found a solution to this one finger edge zoom. I got the galaxy note 2 and it has the same annoyance. This phone is great but I cant use the default browser because I scroll on the edge to be able to read while I am scrolling. One finger zoom sucks.
Last edited by czayzay2001; 11-08-2012 at 09:58 PM. Reason: wrong info
- 12-17-2012, 08:24 PM #5
- 12-17-2012, 09:25 PM #6
- By BerrySquasher in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 6Last Post: 11-25-2009, 08:59 AM
- By YoungChrisG in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 3Last Post: 11-19-2009, 08:13 PM
- By Christopher in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 10Last Post: 11-07-2009, 03:50 PM
- By kingohearts2005 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 11Last Post: 11-04-2009, 06:20 PM
- By Darth_Penguin in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 4Last Post: 11-03-2009, 09:59 PM