How do I change the tip of my S-Pen

naudan

Mar 28, 2011
Visit site
I googled and searched and couldnt find this..

Can someone give me a quick explanation of how to change the tip? I got like 5 or 6 with my note but there are no directions. I don't want to break the Pen by trying to force anything.

Any help would be awesome.

htc evo 4g

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
How would you know exactly when to change the stylus tips? I see inside that there are 3 black colored ones and 2 white ones, I assume both of them serve the same purpose?

tAKticool

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
They were in the box.

LMFAO I just checked and sure as sugar they were in a little plastic box with the snippy/snappy clipper remove piece. I remember seeing it at the bottom and saying, WTF is this, something to clip or clamp the cord with? fk that.

LOL THANK YOU.

So How often is the piece supposed to be replaced? Or, contrapositive, how long is the tip supposed to last or what makes it not last/need repleaced? I use a ZAGG invisibleSHIELD and while its not perfect and surely cuts down on some sensitivity I still like the additional protection and figure it allows the tip a little less wear an tear?

Thx again to everyone lol., i would never known!

tAKticool

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
Wanted to again say thanks, could not believe I had no idea, no idea they were replaceable, no idea they were in the box, no idea lol. My father was equally clueless and LOLd, when I showed him in the box, he said ,This tweezer thing you mean?? I said yeah , I thought it was for clipping the power cord or some stuff, he immediately says, ME TOO , LOL, I thought it was a power cord clip of some sort!!!

So now that I know- couple more questions.

what are the difference between the two white and three grey tips> AND How long do you expect to get out of a tip? I was recently pondering how the tip could be damaged and or not ever be damaged, its lifespan if you will.. and assumed they tried to make it robust or made you want to buy another,,,, I do want to buy the upgraded Eraser S - Pen but these tips have me curious. What can I expect?

(And do you know if the ZAGG invisibleSHILED would increase wear and tear or perhaps reduce it?)

Thansk much all

Mom2Ninjas

May 25, 2010
Visit site
LMFAO I just checked and sure as sugar they were in a little plastic box with the snippy/snappy clipper remove piece. I remember seeing it at the bottom and saying, WTF is this, something to clip or clamp the cord with? fk that.

LOL THANK YOU.

So How often is the piece supposed to be replaced? Or, contrapositive, how long is the tip supposed to last or what makes it not last/need repleaced? I use a ZAGG invisibleSHIELD and while its not perfect and surely cuts down on some sensitivity I still like the additional protection and figure it allows the tip a little less wear an tear?

Thx again to everyone lol., i would never known!

I don't think you *have* to change them. I *think* I heard or read somewhere that they are like different writing tips.