- 1 Posts
S Note toolbar hide/show icon gone?
After updating the system to the latest version, the hide/show icon for the tool bar in S-note is gone.
This means I can never hide the toolbar that's taking up an uncomfortable amount of viewable space at times.
Is there an option to make the hide/show icon present? or is anyone else experiencing the same issue after the update?
I've tried format and reset to factory state but it's of no use.
Any help would be appreciated!
- 10-07-2012, 08:24 PM #2
- 10-08-2012, 02:10 PM #3
- 11-28-2012, 04:41 PM #4
- 01-13-2013, 03:35 PM #5
- By supejohnb in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 22Last Post: 12-07-2013, 08:18 PM
- By DikaiaKnight in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 13Last Post: 06-02-2013, 11:13 AM
- By rsk99 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 03-17-2011, 08:23 AM
- By Arick in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 1Last Post: 10-22-2010, 09:52 AM
- By bronx889 in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 10Last Post: 08-04-2010, 01:10 AM