- 11-06-2013, 10:20 PM #26
- 11-07-2013, 07:13 AM #27
- 12-09-2015, 10:00 AM #28
- 6 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Re: S-Note Problems After Update
For SNote hanging up upon app opening:
This worked for me: Go into My Files, go to Device Storage, go to SnoteData, go to Action memo. Empty the directory. Delete every file in there or maybe move those files to another location, but just empty that directory.
Boom. No more waiting for the application to import those files, Snote comes right up and I've been using it for ten minutes with no problem. All previous notes are available, all features working fine as far as I can tell.
I'm using a Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 2014 edition.
- By TJohnsonmp01 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 18Last Post: 08-03-2013, 01:53 AM
- By HiImSeth in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 8Last Post: 09-29-2010, 03:25 PM
- By toffee-boy in forum HTC DesireReplies: 1Last Post: 09-16-2010, 05:52 PM
- By LABLE in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 06-30-2010, 01:47 PM
- By CavemanOOGA in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 45Last Post: 12-11-2009, 05:21 PM