Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default yahoo/galaxy link

Greetings. I'm one of those irritating newbies & for some unfathomable reason, my wife bought a new Note 10.1 yesterday. She now expects this old duffer to set it up for her.
    Really need help to get yahoo spambox & contacts onto the Note device. Nothing seems to work like my old 'steam' powered PC.
    Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks in anticipation.

Global Posts
    322 Global Posts
    ROM
    ICS 4.0.4

Default Re: yahoo/galaxy link

the easiest option would be to export yahoo contacts and import them into her google account.

Exporting contacts from other mail providers - Gmail Help

Quote Originally Posted by bozojim View Post
    Greetings. I'm one of those irritating newbies & for some unfathomable reason, my wife bought a new Note 10.1 yesterday. She now expects this old duffer to set it up for her.
    Really need help to get yahoo spambox & contacts onto the Note device. Nothing seems to work like my old 'steam' powered PC.
    Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks in anticipation.
    Well, congratulations to your very smart wife! I can't help with spambox and gyroslice gave you the best link for figuring out how to get the contacts moved. I just wanted to tell you that both of you can come on board to ask for whatever help you need. Also, love to hear how both of you like the Note. You'll appreciate the Note when you discover there are some things it can do better than the steam powered PC!

Global Posts
    980 Global Posts

After buying the Note I have rarely touched my PC. Only for really heavy computing.

Your wife will love it. I'm sure at some point she'll be looking for it just to find it in your hands.

Note2 or Note10, that is the question