movies on a tablet

Coastalnote

Oct 12, 2012
Visit site
Hi everyone, I just got the 10.1 32g note as my first tablet. I was going to get the Asus tf700 but got tired of waiting for them to sift through their problems with jelly bean. I'm glad I gave up on them, I'm very happy with my note.

As for movies, can someone recommend software to transfer movies to an sd card? Also, about how much memory will a movie use?

Thanks

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
You can use third party software like Roxio or buy them from the Play Store. Once downloaded from the Play Store, download them to your device. You can do the same on your Android phone without having to buy them again. The amount of space depends upon standard definition versus high definition.

Sent From My Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Tablet

barskin

Dec 26, 2011
Visit site
Thanks, I just purchased Catalyst 4.

Since they don't list the note, what device did you select, android, ICS or something else?
I don't think it matters that much. I have used Asus Transforner (TF300), because that's what I had at the time (I still have it, actually, I just don't use it that much). I have also used the Motorolla Xoom setting, and, of course, the Galaxy Tab.They all produce an MP4 file that looks great. The average full length movie converts to a 1.2 gb file.

flippedout

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I use DVD Fab to rip DVD and Blue Ray discs. It allows you to seat target size and for movies I plan to watch on the tablet I get HD movies down to about 800 Mbs and the quality is just fine. To transferbthem just connect your device or use apps like WiFi Explorer.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catherinediane