Are we going to see Jelly Bean during the Holidays?

Techjourney

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
When the Note 10.1 was released, several reviewers stated Samsung said Jelly Bean would be available by the end of the year. I guess we play the waiting game.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums

barskin

Dec 26, 2011
Visit site
Okay. Frankly, I don't think anyone should be up at night, anxious for the Bean. Now, chances are, Samsung will do a better job of producing an upgrade than Asus; Its "upgrade" to my Transformer Pad TF300 was a nightmare. I immediately started having constant random reboots, over and over again. Then I was told the problems came from the using the keyboard dock or the SD card slot in the dock. Things have finally settled down, I think, but people without any problems have said the device works "much smoother." Well, my the performance of my Note is already so buttery smooth, it's heavenly. So, even though, as I said, I expect Samsung to do a better job of updating our system, it's not such a big change, and what we already have is pretty great to begin with.

Xertion3

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
Just bought the big note and I'm impressed and in no rush to receive jb. It seems everytime I upgrade it comes with challenges along with new features. Right now I'm enjoying everything working smooth. :D

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk 2

Andy847

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
Just bought the big note and I'm impressed and in no rush to receive jb. It seems everytime I upgrade it comes with challenges along with new features. Right now I'm enjoying everything working smooth. :D

Exactly how I feel. Well said.

bluzman

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site

Add me to that list.:)

kiotu

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Been using the custom jellynote 10.1 custom rom, it's on android 4.1.1, and believe me, if you think the current ics rom is smooth enough, then you'll be amazed of what JB offers.

Sent from my GT-N8000 using Tapatalk 2

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
Been using the custom jellynote 10.1 custom rom, it's on android 4.1.1, and believe me, if you think the current ics rom is smooth enough, then you'll be amazed of what JB offers.

Sent from my GT-N8000 using Tapatalk 2

Gah, get me all excited. I watched that leaked preview one earlier.

Coastalnote

Oct 12, 2012
Visit site
In the video posted above, he said the ir didn't work. I would hope that that gets fixed before the release.

I would rather wait an extra month or 2 if it means it's released without all the problems others have had with the upgrade.