Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By bluzman
  • 1 Post By Terran2045
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Samsung OEM Case

Now that people have had some time with the N10.1, I wanted to see how you are enjoying your cases. I have the Belkin leather tri - fold. I like the fit , but it is so bulky . My wife has some generic case for hers that is much slimmer and lighter, unfortunately it only has elastic straps to hold the tablet in . And I find that they block pen removal as well as hide/push the power button. I am thinking about getting the OEM Samsung case but wanted some feed back from some owners first.

Default Re: Samsung OEM Case

I use this one: http://www.amazon.com/Blurex-Samsung...idcentral00-20

I also use a similar Blurex case for my GT 7.0 Plus. Both are thin and hold the devices securely.
    Terran2045 likes this.

I have the Belkin case as well but it would be great if Otterbox had a rugged case. Bulk is not so much of an issue as protection. I had a Defender case on my Playbook and loved it. Since it is not an iPad, Otterbox could care less.

Sent From My Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Tablet

Are there any pictures of the OEM case?

Sent From My Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Tablet

Global Posts
    1,276 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Android 4.3

Quote Originally Posted by scotthadkins View Post
    Now that people have had some time with the N10.1, I wanted to see how you are enjoying your cases. I have the Belkin leather tri - fold. I like the fit , but it is so bulky . My wife has some generic case for hers that is much slimmer and lighter, unfortunately it only has elastic straps to hold the tablet in . And I find that they block pen removal as well as hide/push the power button. I am thinking about getting the OEM Samsung case but wanted some feed back from some owners first.
    Do you mean the OEM Book Cover?

Samsung OEM Case-front.jpgSamsung OEM Case-side.jpgSamsung OEM Case-marilyn.jpgSamsung OEM Case-back.jpg
    Card Carrying Device Junkie

Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1, Asus Transformer Pad TF300 with Dock
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    559 Global Posts

Is there a Samsung smart cover for the note 10.1? Dude on Craigslist is selling smart cover for the note 10.1 and can't find one online anywhere.
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

Yes Barskin that is the one I was speaking of. How do you like it? Does it slip on slick tables? Also I heard someone talking about magnets affecting the screen, any evidence of that for you. I just love the slim look.

I have the official one. Its good in that its very thin and that wasimportant to me. But its very expensive for what it is. I like the magnet on the back and the way it easily connects and gives you that little bump for on the table or in your lap. It does make thepower button a little tricky to press sometimes, but that has to do a lot witht he poor placement of the power button on the note itself.

Default Nice Case for under 20$

I made this.Video about my case not to long ago. I bought the case because it was cheap and would protect my tablet from harm. was waiting to buy the keyboard case, which is more expensive. I plan on getting the dock, but I still love this case.
    Thanked by 3:
    bluzman likes this.
  10. Thread Author  Thread Author    #10  

Default Re: Nice Case for under 20$

Thanks for the video Terran. It looks like the padding that you prop the tablet on would add a little thickness to it. Also I spend a good amount of time holding the tablet portrait style. Does/would the little latch get in the way of that?

Default Re: Nice Case for under 20$

I write portrait style all the time and have had no problems at all. The latch is flexible enough that it doesn't get in the way, surprisingly. I like the structure and placement of the latch.

http:// www.amazon.com/Koolertron-Wi...+case+keyboard

I am thinking about getting this for a keyboard. I want to keep my Kay's Case on my tablet on a regular basis, but I have a note heavy class and need a keyboard. What do you all think of this keyboard case???

I've had the Samsung bookcover for a few days now and I really like it. It's super slim and hasn't been slipping on hard surfaces. It does seem a little pricey for what it is though.

I just got a keyboard case for my tablet!!! I LOVE IT!!! Will be doing a full review on it Friday the 16th and I will post it here for everyone to see. Here are some pictures of my new keyboard case BELOW in another post!
    Last edited by Terran2045; 11-10-2012 at 09:55 PM.

Attachment 45681
    Samsung OEM Case-171906_2501908843185_1168616961_o.jpg
    Samsung OEM Case-679869_2501907163143_921704455_o.jpg
    Samsung OEM Case-134953_2501906523127_1030780245_o.jpg

I just got a keyboard case today for my Galaxy Note 10.1. Love it. Will be doing a full review on it on Friday. I will post my review on this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Terran2045 View Post
    I just got a keyboard case for my tablet!!! I LOVE IT!!! Will be doing a full review on it Friday the 16th and I will post it here for everyone to see. Here are some pictures of my new keyboard case BELOW in another post!
    Looking forward to your review.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk 2

How are the keys? Are they easy to press / respond well? I had the Asus Slider with a built in keyboard. The keys didn't work very well. Can the tablet be positioned at different angles or is it fixed at one? Also, how heavy is the combination of the tablet with the case?

Global Posts
    131 Global Posts

I just want to chime in about the official Samsung Book Cover -- I'm very happy with it. I also have the Samsung charging stand, and, unlike a lot of third-party cases, I can fit my tablet into the charging stand with the Book Cover attached. I also like how the magnets work to turn it into a stand -- it makes a very sturdy stand, and it will stay put on almost any surface you could put it on.

It was difficult to find a "deep gray" case to match my tablet, but I eventually found one, and I'm sure glad I did. I haven't found anything else that I even remotely like in comparison.

Will answer all your questions in my video.

Quote Originally Posted by thoots View Post
    I just want to chime in about the official Samsung Book Cover -- I'm very happy with it. I also have the Samsung charging stand, and, unlike a lot of third-party cases, I can fit my tablet into the charging stand with the Book Cover attached. I also like how the magnets work to turn it into a stand -- it makes a very sturdy stand, and it will stay put on almost any surface you could put it on.

It was difficult to find a "deep gray" case to match my tablet, but I eventually found one, and I'm sure glad I did. I haven't found anything else that I even remotely like in comparison.
    I purchased the same case "Gray" and I love it. This is actually my second case. It's form fitting and non-intrusive. I can use it on my lap, on the desk and charge it without feeling like I'm using a case. It is hard to find. Everywhere I looked was sold out and on backorder.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
    Allergic to Stupid

Global Posts
    651 Global Posts

Pics and info here:

Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Book Cover?

Much cheaper from ShopBLT.com. Specific links and info also posted in this forum (somewhere - try the Search button).

Global Posts
    4,851 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock .4.1.1

I am thinking of ordering one through my company which will be a lot cheaper for me than buying it retail.