- 11 Posts
Can Note 10.1 withstand pounding if placed on treadmill?
I have been trying to find a place to accommodate the Note when I run on the treadmill. I have been putting it on a bookshelf next to the treadmill and that was causing a lot of neck pain since I was watching a movie. Is it safe to put it on the treadmill's designated "book" area as shown? Will it damage anything if I run about 45 mins per day? Thanks.
- 11-05-2012, 12:43 PM #2
- 127 Posts
Re: Can Note 10.1 withstand pounding if placed on treadmill?
No the device is made to be used. so use it
The only problem I could see anyways would be the motion from the steps "bouncing" it and making it possibly fall off after a while or slide to a side then fall.("CEO - Android Central") was revoked from my signature. Guess they should edit you cannot joke in your signature either
- 11-05-2012, 02:36 PM #3
- 11-05-2012, 03:49 PM #4
- 11-05-2012, 09:33 PM #6
- 11-11-2012, 12:14 PM #7
- By Mac58 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 22Last Post: 08-28-2012, 01:21 AM
- By dmcman73 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 15Last Post: 08-25-2012, 07:03 AM
- By nerdisme in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 7Last Post: 08-16-2012, 07:04 PM
- By vrtualchik in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 10-inchReplies: 13Last Post: 08-28-2011, 07:29 PM
- By tleeford in forum T-Mobile Vibrant Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 13Last Post: 01-15-2011, 03:20 PM