How do you mute the ad at the top of this page?
For the life of me, I CAN NOT KILL the dang ad at the top of this page on my Galaxy Note 10.1 -- I guess all I need to do is "mute" it, but whatever I do, however I try to "click" on it, it always just goes to the dang infernal web site. And usually, music just plays continuously, for as long as I'm on the page. Good grief -- how can I kill the dang thing?!?!?!??
- 11-07-2012, 09:47 PM #2
- 7 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Re: How do you mute the ad at the top of this page?
AC probably gets paid everytime someone clickes on it to mute it, I must have generated enough to buy a boat for them already. Now I just turn off the speaker, the bad part is sometimes I forget to turn it back off.
- 11-09-2012, 05:18 PM #3
- 11-20-2012, 03:16 AM #4
- 11-20-2012, 04:42 PM #5
- 11-20-2012, 09:06 PM #6
- By kroman1107 in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 20Last Post: 01-05-2011, 12:50 PM
- By TechieBrad in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 5Last Post: 10-17-2010, 03:39 AM
- By Underworld54 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 8Last Post: 10-07-2010, 07:51 PM
- By msoprano13 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 6Last Post: 09-16-2010, 06:10 PM
- By DocPeanut in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 06-06-2010, 11:48 PM