Connecting wireless XBOX 360 Controler

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
I am trying to figure out how to connect a wireless X box 360 Controller to my new galaxy note 10.1. what I am wondering is what all do I need to buy and how do I actually make it work. Any Suggestions?

silentjosh37

Jul 29, 2010
Visit site
I am trying to figure out how to connect a wireless X box 360 Controller to my new galaxy note 10.1. what I am wondering is what all do I need to buy and how do I actually make it work. Any Suggestions?

Youll have better luck with the wiimote it pairs through Bluetooth and are some excellent apps on the play store to get it all workin. I use it frequently with emulators and HDMI out.

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Youll have better luck with the wiimote it pairs through Bluetooth and are some excellent apps on the play store to get it all workin. I use it frequently with emulators and HDMI out.

I am trying to avoid purchasing a new controller since I already have a bunch of wireless xbox 360 controllers. That isn't a bad alternative though since the wii remotes aren't too expensive. It doesn't look like a whole lot of research has been done on this topic.

silentjosh37

Jul 29, 2010
Visit site
I am trying to avoid purchasing a new controller since I already have a bunch of wireless xbox 360 controllers. That isn't a bad alternative though since the wii remotes aren't too expensive. It doesn't look like a whole lot of research has been done on this topic.

I have tried all possible methods with the Xbox controller and it just doesnt pair unfortunatly also even direct usb connection doesnt work. As far as I can tell there isnt a direct way to do it. Even the ps3 controller doesnt want to connect though there are some work arounds for it. I recommend the wiimote and classic controller can usually find them cheap at game stop used.

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
I have tried all possible methods with the Xbox controller and it just doesnt pair unfortunatly also even direct usb connection doesnt work. As far as I can tell there isnt a direct way to do it. Even the ps3 controller doesnt want to connect though there are some work arounds for it. I recommend the wiimote and classic controller can usually find them cheap at game stop used.

Thanks for the help! I will look into those remotes.

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Any good suggestions on what kind of controller to buy? Cheap is preferred and must be found on Amazon (just got a gift card). I love the ps3 layout but I want to make sure it actually works. Any suggestions????

You guys are awesome.

silentjosh37

Jul 29, 2010
Visit site
http://www.electricpig.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/classic_pro_photo.jpg

Any good suggestions on what kind of controller to buy? Cheap is preferred and must be found on Amazon (just got a gift card). I love the ps3 layout but I want to make sure it actually works. Any suggestions????

You guys are awesome.

I find the official Nintendo wiimote with classic controller attachment works best, offers a good layout.

Luke Elson

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
You should try onlive, it allows you to play games across many platforms and has a controller that you can buy which connects to every console and most tablets via usb or bluetooth :)

socerkid00

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site

To connect the wireless controller you need to get 2 things a OTA adapter and the adapter to use the controller on pc both of them can be found on amazon cheap

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gkapidis