- 1 Posts
Virtual Keyboard keypress assignments - how to change?
Hi - complete tablet newbie here hope someone can help.
Bought Note 10.1 and on the first day the virtual keyboard had a key on the normal keyboard which when pressed inserted the @ symbol (without having to swap to the SYM keyboard). This I found extremely useful - but now it's been replaced by a key which swaps to a split keyboard or voice input.
My question is how did this happen and how can I re-assign the key back to the @ symbol?
Can find no mention of keyboard reassigning in the user manual and a Google search doesn't come back with anything.
Many thanks in advance
- 11-17-2012, 09:15 AM #2
- 16 Posts
Re: Virtual Keyboard keypress assignments - how to change?
Some websites will put the @ when asking for your e- mail. If the ? is Long pressed the @ will appear with 1 of the options But I use the pen for this, @ @ . My typing is very Poor, so i use the pen for almost everything!
- 11-17-2012, 03:20 PM #3
- By mauriceong in forum HTC One XReplies: 14Last Post: 12-17-2013, 12:15 PM
- By reddevilboyz in forum T-Mobile G1Replies: 3Last Post: 09-06-2013, 04:42 PM
- By gruppe3942 in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 10Last Post: 07-11-2012, 12:04 PM
- By scholarbowlchicka in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 07-04-2012, 04:27 PM
- By Swavek in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 9Last Post: 11-30-2011, 10:05 PM