- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
ChatON does not work on WiFi
To help others save time. Although ChatON is promoted on the Note 10.1, it does not work. You need to have a phone number associated with your Samsung device (ie a Galaxy Phone). Google+ Hangout is still the best bet for video chatting.
- 03-03-2013, 01:21 PM #2
- 03-04-2013, 12:36 PM #3
Re: ChatON does not work on WiFi
It's a native Samsung app. which is there because some models of the 10.1 are 3g, in effect mobile phones! I guess it's just easier for them to put it on everything. Skype is fine for video too of course.
Sent from my GT-N8000 using Android Central Forums
- By gamer6592 in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 13Last Post: 05-08-2011, 10:04 PM
- By og_president in forum LG Optimus S Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 7Last Post: 04-10-2011, 01:07 PM
- By TheHostileGamer in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 01-03-2011, 11:22 AM
- By Trace509 in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 6Last Post: 11-16-2010, 04:36 PM
- By dcdoes in forum Android AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 09-01-2010, 06:57 AM