Keyboard heptic input
I'm in the market for a new tablet and have narrowed it down to two.....and they are different as night & day....(kind of)
I know the attributes and limitations of both (mostly) but one is twice the price .
I also need to decide what I'll be using a tablet for in the future. I'm a contractor and the right tablet "could" enhance my productivity and efficiency.
I still have a question or two I can't seem to find the answer to. Does the keypad on the G Note 10.1 have heptic feedback???
- 11-18-2012, 07:23 PM #3
- 11-18-2012, 09:21 PM #6
- 11-18-2012, 09:26 PM #7
- 11-18-2012, 11:12 PM #9
- 11-19-2012, 05:49 AM #10
- 03-05-2013, 11:13 PM #12
- 1 Posts
Re: haptic feedback settings in samsung galaxy grand duos
hello i m neeraj
i m using SAMSUNG GALAXY GRAND
after searching many times i could not find heptic feedback setting in my mobile handset
how should i activate this setting in my mobile hanset
MY email id is [email address removed by moderator]
- By ItsaRaid in forum AT&T Galaxy Note 2Replies: 5Last Post: 11-25-2012, 01:51 PM
- By DoubleA319 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 9Last Post: 11-21-2010, 06:34 PM
- By maduhbee#AC in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 5Last Post: 08-11-2010, 05:47 PM
- By pappy53 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 0Last Post: 03-25-2010, 07:20 PM
- By rjf111 in forum Android AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 03-08-2010, 11:26 PM