Would you buy it again?

scott15851

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys looking to pick up the note 10.1 today, would you buy it again if you had the choice.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX HD using Android Central Forums

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
I sold my iPad 3 to get the GN 10.1, so I guess yes I would. I will admit I wish the screen was a bit higher resolution, but its not truly a deal breaker for me. Having the Wacom digitizer and S-Pen and soon CM10 (once a stable build is ready) will make mine complete. There are lots of alternative apps and when JB comes out for it I will give it a shot. But I am very happy with mine, speaker placement is also great compared to the ipad where its on the back and likely muffled by your hands covering it.

Now if developers would start supporting tablets more I would be even happier. Hey Amazon, how about supporting the GN 10.1 with your mobile app.

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
Yes. OB, how about a Defender for the Note 10.1 and not just the Tab 2 10.1?

Sent From My Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Tablet

cmallow

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
Without a doubt. I also sold my old tired Ipad 3 for a Note 10.1. I also just bought a Note 2. Great combination.

Sent from my GT-N8000 using Android Central Forums

DAS

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
In a heartbeat. I will never buy another tablet that doesn't have wacom technology and an embedded pen.

The S-pen and S-Note set this tablet in a class all by itself. I also have the Note 2, and together they are the perfect companion devices.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Android Central Forums

J HighNote

Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Absolutely! True side by side multi-tasking and being able to take S notes are two features that I use the most. I haven't read of any other tablet that even comes close to being such a productive tool and entertainment device. I paired a bluetooth keyboard with it and the combo is better than a laptop!

Simplifly

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
For sure a big YES! Will be pairing mine with a Galaxy S DUOS GT-S7562 3G 850MHz dual SIM phone. Both SIM's non-contract on two different carries. One carrrier is TALK/TEXT/3G DATA and the other is just TALK/TEXT. DATA SIM can be used in the N8000 Phablet anytime WiFi isn't present. I control who gets what phone number too (lol...).